TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

so here's the deal, I really do have to get some form of sleep before 6 am and it's midnite almost here, so, if the .org site reaches 150k by morning, I will personally drive my truck to Ohio, bring my thing that removes nails after swinging by the Home Depot and help them take the thing down

^^ Wait... Which side are on? The "Wow these big dipper people have no fudging brain" side or the "lyk ohemgee; teepr iz lyk so meen.... sayve teh byge dypper!11"

^I was cracking up at that too

Whatever makes this thread last, I'll support

HELLO sir Desmond I am Danny Rogers I have been fighting for years to save the park SFNO in new Orleans. I am in taLKS With many investors to SAVE AND REOPEN SFNO and would like to bring the Big Dipper to the good people of new orleans who have fought very hard AND DESERVE THEIR PARK BACK WHICH I AM BRINGING THEM.

Please contact me viapm in regards to discussing how Big Dipper coaster will fit in to my New Orleans Legend City Adventure Park With Nickelodeon. Danny

My emotions are so conflicted...

I'm amazed that people can be so dense sometimes, yet I almost feel bad for the two of them...if they hadn't made such fools of themselves, and then I just can't stop laughing from this, yet slightly turned on by Prince Desmond. GAY MEN ARENT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS MANY FEELINGS!!

+1 internets to Rob (You can't have your second b!)

THIS IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH DANNY RODGERS PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ UNLESS YOU ARE DANNY ROGER

HELLO DANNY I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE WITH NEGOTIATIONS HOW EVER I NEED YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SOCIALS SECURITY.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A CUSTOM BIG DIPPER TEESHIRT PLEASE IN ORDER TO SEND THE RIGHT SIZE INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITHOUT CLOTHINGS ON GOD BLESS

Hi. I'm new here. Let me explain why I registered.

The .org website came across on my facebook newsfeed from some friends who "liked" it. I went to it. Read the updates. Saw the reports of the ".com" website scam and read about the audacity and gaul of TPR. Went to the .com website...

...absolutely lost it when I clicked the about page and the midi version of "everybody dance now" came on. I'm not kidding, absolutely burst out laughing, plus the dancing cats were a nice touch.

I just wanted it to be known how much I enjoyed coming across it. SAVE T3H D1PP3R!

Hello all Prince desmond thank you for the message as I appreciate your interets in Southern Star Amusment Group. As i have stated in earlier posts I am from Mississippi and want to repay my respects to the hard working new Orleans' people and BRING BACK THEIR PARK. With the Big Dipper to replace BATMAN: THE RIDE which was stolen out by the horrible Six Flags Company, our park will be a sure success.

However i may ask that you not request unfavorable images of me at this time. I am as you know a professional businessman that has been the CEO of a ROLLER COASTER COMPANY and I have an image to maintain But we must move forward! with the park. The proof is in the pudding New Orleans Six Flags will be rebuilt with Nickelodeon as the Legend City Adventure Park! More info will come soon as I am busy in talks with Ray Nagin and other city Officials.

Danny

If this thread was locked after 10 more posts it'd be epic forever. IF it lasts another 10 pages it becomes repetitive.

(I'm hoping for repetitive!!!)

But I mean, they are stupid, people here are smarter and really funny, we get it. Let's move on.

After careful analysis of the SavetheBigDipper.org feasability study, we conclude that a coaster CAN be rebuilt/transferred by the group by using the building supplies and plans we have located. Keep in mind that a small amount of additional funds would still have to be raised. By working within their level of expertise, we feel that they would have no problem with dissasembly/reassembly of said coaster pictured HERE.

After careful analysis of the SavetheBigDipper.org feasability study, we conclude that a coaster CAN be rebuilt/transferred by the group by using the building supplies and plans we have located. Keep in mind that a small amount of additional funds would still have to be raised. By working within their level of expertise, we feel that they would have no problem with dissasembly/reassembly of said coaster pictured HERE.

How the heck did you even remember the password for an account that old with only a few posts. The level of mocking is at a god-like level. And upon further investigation, that TPR mafia hit job may be in order...

This thread has gone a long way with a major missing detail: DAN OWNS A TRUCK!! Email Dan and ask him if he can help!

Hey!!! Leave me out of this!! My house already has enough termites!

I have to admit though... I should have gone to bed quite a while ago but instead I've stayed up reading this thread getting some of the best laughs I've had all week!!

And DAMN YOU ROB... I've known you for what? 10 years? And this entire time you've misled me about the spelling of your name with 2 B's. Birthdays, holidays, railpasses, weddings, the deed to your donkey farm, and finding the Zob(b?) in Flensburg... I feel so... so... jealous that I haven't been spelling *my* name with 2 N's!!

-Dann

Although they may struggle to open the box...