TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

Man, you guys are really feeding your fans this stuff! (Admittedly, I'm one of them No shame.)

Yes, I am totally fanboying out right now, but honestly, I'm more excited about where the park is going in terms of the future then the ride itself. Up until last year, HW's theming was average at best, so when I see them working with a company that has worked with Dollywood and Seaworld parks of the world, or borrow ideas from Europa Park, I get a little excited.

This is what I'm more excited about as well. It's always amazing to see the park expand and get more stuff for visitors to enjoy, no matter how big or small.

Paula-- Is the barn/station gonna have the look like in the animation? I think a neat thing in the station would be the journal pages on the wall. It's exciting to see the pictures of construction but wish I was closer to buy a season pass as central Ohio is about a 5 hr drive.

Honestly, this is the first time I actually went to the construction cam site. I was expecting one of those cameras that refresh every thirty seconds, not a completely live one! Kudos, Holiday World!

Agree! Their camera setup is 10x better than Fury325 looking all the way down from the tower. Holiday World's cameras are up close and changing to give the serious enthusiasts the best view.

^ What he said, thanks for all you guys have been doing!

I was looking at some of the other wing riders awhile back and noticed that some of the trains had a really nice light package on them. Paula, do you know if Thunderbird's trains will have one as well?

Edited by ZeroGravity55