TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official TPR Chat Saturday Night!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more item, and I don't want to stretch my welcome, is here in LA at the Nokia Theatre for Earth Day, they are showing Avatar, with Cameron and a lot of the cast in person. Sorry I don't have the exact website but it's probably something like earthday.com, lalive.com, etc...

I want to ask this since it might get lost in the discussion tomorrow night...

Has anyone here seen the glorious Yul Brynner sci-fi film that is "Westworld"? I saw it last night and it was seriously Red Dawn awesome.

A very entertaining and freaky movie if you ask me. I saw it in the 70's during my formative theme park years. It was written by Michael Crichton.

Edited by larrygator

OK, we all know that MEGA PIRANHA is on tomorrow!!! But check out all the other movies on tomorrow!

SPRING BREAK SHARK ATTACK

SUPERGATOR (this is HIGHLY recommended if you've never seen it!)

SEA BEAST

DINOSHARK (DO NOT MISS THIS!!!)

LAKE PLACID 2

SEA SNAKES

MEGA PIRANHA

MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS (a classic film that everyone MUST see!)

SHARKS IN VENICE

Once again, I suggest not moving from the TV all day!

dt

I want to ask this since it might get lost in the discussion tomorrow night...

Has anyone here seen the glorious Yul Brynner sci-fi film that is "Westworld"? I saw it last night and it was seriously Red Dawn awesome.

A very entertaining and freaky movie if you ask me. I saw it in the 70's during my formative theme park years. It was written by Michael Crichton.

I just loved the fact that they got Yul Brynner to practically reprise his role in The Magnificent Seven... but as a murderous robot.

Also, Dave... thank you so much for posting tomorrow's movie schedule. I was almost about to be productive, but screw that, because DINOSHARK!

^Look under the calendar, there's a little link that says 'Chat [number]' just click on that and it will take you to the chat room!

I seriously don't know how I'll get anything done today with a movie lineup like that...wow, SyFy channel for the win!!!

Classic lines:

"You're gonna need a bigger chopper"

and

"Welcome to the endangered species list, you bastard!!!"

Those where the two that stood out to me. ...Just a great flick overall.

Edit: Oh and Lake Placid 2 already has a few great lines.

MEGA PIRANHA: They double in size every 36 hours. Tonight should be great!!!

Edited by alpengeist04

^ Theres nothing horrible about mega pirhana, its gonna be awesome. I'll be a little late to chat tonight(ill be in at around the end of the movie) cause I have to Tevo it. If anyones still in the chat at 8 or 830 pacific time I cant wait to discuss the carnage and awesomeness.