TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Well I don't think this will delay it as much as Kingda Ka since they don't have to go as high and the problems they may encounter during testing wont be as big as Kingda Ka's but we are expecting about 7 inches of snow tonight since another storm is heading are way and we still have about an inch or two left from the previous storm beginning of the week.

We are supposed to get a little bit of ice too, so that can't be a good thing.

That is basically what I was saying, it is not Kingda Ka, but they had been setting dates and times to get to certain things done and they had to keep being pushed off. I know it is not Kingda Ka, but any kind of construction deadlines that aren't met can't be a good thing for just about any coaster.

Did I read one of those pictures right? No bridge so they are disconnecting those two areas. GADV is one of the few parks that is not flowing into each section. I was happy when they created the boardwalk entrance to Golden Kingdom. Did they say why they were doing this at the photo shoot? They really should keep it so the parks crowds flow smoother. It will cause a lot of congestions in the area near Golden Kingdom and Plaza del Carnaval.