TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's MASSIVE Europe Photo Update!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.themeparkreview.com/europe2005/europe2005.htm

Disneyland Paris Photos added! Highlights of this update include:

- 6 pages of Disneyland Paris photos!

- Space Mountain Mission: 2 and some "never before seen" construction photos of Space Mountain from 1993!

- "Is this an acceptable level of wetness?"

- Mr. Smee and Universal Boy!

- Indy Jones, Phantom Manor, Big Thunder, and MORE!!!

Enjoy today's installment!

Once again, nice trip report. (Furries!! We are everywhere HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! )

Okay, I have a few questions for you Robb.

After hearing the old soundtrack, I liked it. It sounded like some kind of a soundtrack that would belong in a adventure ride! So my questions are...

What's the new soundtrack like? (Techno or something like that?)

Are the effects better then the first one?

Would you prefer it if it still had the original soundtrack?

What Rnrc do you prefer? MGM's or Paris.

What was the Old Mill ride?

Random California Space Mountain question: Is the new version better? As in effects and music.

But Casey Jr. is not a Mack, it's a Vekoma.

*sigh* details, details, details.....complain...complain...complain....

--Robb "I didn't need three different people tell me I made a mistake...a PM or something would have been just fine!" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

Okay, I have a few questions for you Robb.

After hearing the old soundtrack, I liked it. It sounded like some kind of a soundtrack that would belong in a adventure ride! So my questions are...

What's the new soundtrack like? (Techno or something like that?)

Yes, it's more techno or rock, less "timeless."

Are the effects better then the first one?

There are one or two cool effects like the red swirley tunnel thing, but honestly, it seemed like there was "less stuff" in the mountain than there was before.

Would you prefer it if it still had the original soundtrack?

Yes

What Rnrc do you prefer? MGM's or Paris.

I prefer Paris.

What was the Old Mill ride?

It was just a themed Ferris Wheel, but it was cool being able to get a view from that vantage point of the park.

Random California Space Mountain question: Is the new version better? As in effects and music.

Dunno, I haven't bothered to go back to Disneyland since January!

--Robb

--Robb "I didn't need three different people tell me I made a mistake...a PM or something would have been just fine!" Alvey

Hey, I just wanted to let you know. How could I know a few other people already had send you a PM?

And it wasn't meant as a complaint, I just thought you didn't know Vekoma made powered coasters. I used to think it was a Mack myself.

I miss Visionarium, because it was unique and brilliantly filmed and had a real plot to it. Now....Buzz Lightyear? Ok. I want to get back to Indy Coaster, now that's its' running forwards again. Backwards was too intense and somewhat hurting. And seeing the loop ahead of you, is more fun, hmm?

The Mansion is The One That Works, even if you don't understand French. Same goes for the Pirates/Caribbean.

And landscaping, landscaping. Last visit back in October, I spent one actual full day NOT riding anything and just enjoying the park itself. I know that's not possible for some tourers, but it does make a difference 'cause even DLP has it's intense moments, and lineups and things-that-can-go-wrong dept.

Arcades were great for cooler days, and the Liberty Arcade actually was a part of a long (mostly) covered walkway that got you all the way to the back of Fantasyland w/o having to trek the same route as the crowds. Veeerrrry sneaky. (o:

Great photoshoot Robb - I miss DLP and can't wait to get back there ASAP. And I think this time, tho, I will add in Parc Axterix for a day trip.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know. How could I know a few other people already had send you a PM?

And it wasn't meant as a complaint, I just thought you didn't know Vekoma made powered coasters. I used to think it was a Mack myself.

No, no, it's not a big deal, it's just that like three other people posted the EXACT same thing you did after you did. I deleted all the other posts, because, well it was just pointless! Yours was fine because it was first, but it just seemed like everyone was all let's play the "I too know Robb is wrong game!"

--Robb "Everyone makes mistakes here and there...." Alvey

--Robb "Everyone makes mistakes here and there...." Alvey

yup, especially since you think of comments for every single photos that goes in an update... I'm sure Robb's taking a lot of his time coming up with his funny/trivial comments, so kudos to him for making TPR more fun place to be!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/europe2005/europe2005.htm

Parc Asterix Photos added! Highlights of this update include:

- Tonnerre De Zeus is AWESOME once again!

- A link to Tonnerre De Zeus onride video.

- The Bobsled NOT themed to a bobsled!

- Goudurix: Legends of pain or lots of fun?

- And wow, did all of you actually make it through ALL of these updates??!?

Enjoy today's final installment!