TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2010! Register Now! See Page 1

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone remember what happened last year after Robb mentioned there was only 100 tickets left?...They sold out within 2 weeks IIRC. I actually missed out from waiting too long. Don't let that happen to you this year!

I registered just under a month ago and was a little nervous about having waited that long. I wouldn't want to miss WCB for just about anything. We've only been coming to the event for the past couple years, but they have honestly been some of the best theme park experiences we've had anywhere. My kids are so spoiled by TPR ERT that they half sigh every time we plan on going to park for a "regular" visit. Q-bots help a lot for sure, but they're no substitute for the TPR experience.

Edited by Mechanic

Hello Everyone!

Finally booked my flight from O Town. Chose AA since I need to keep my miles up with them- though they were $30 more than the cheapest (US Air @ $280). Will start looking at hotels near the parks.

I'm thinking of driving out to Big Bear to do some skiing (weather permitting). Most likely the Thurs before WCB (3/18). Anyone else interested? Also, anyone else going to Disney the day after WCB (Monday 3/22)?

Marlon Scott

^ If you have a voucher from Six Flags Magic Mountain, I believe that pass processing will be OPEN the morning of our registration. It's the out of state, or I should say "non-SFMM vouchers" than cannot be accepted or processed on that day.

--Robb

So if we get a Knott's season pass voucher, will we be able to process it that morning, as well, or is that just SFMM?

All I have been told from Knott's is that their season pass processing will NOT be open until the park opens for it's normal operating day. SFMM will have their season pass processing open early. (I did just confirm that) so until I hear otherwise from Knott's, even if you have a Knott's voucher, you would need to pay the full amount for the event.

Again, please understand that these aren't my rules, I'm just being the messenger on this.

Would my dad be considered a guest? He isn't a member of TPR, but I need him to come with me because If I go I'm flying from New Hampshire. Does he need to register for the site?

As long as you register for your dad, he would be considered a "guest."

The person doing the registration NEEDS to be a member of either of the sites. The people you add on your registration do not.

--Robb

I have a 2010 SFA pass that I will activate online. I live near KD. I want to purchase a CF Platinum pass. Can I use the voucher and stil get the pass discount? How does that work?

^

**NOTE** You MUST have a processed (plastic card) Six Flags or Cedar Fair pass or a SFMM or KBF Season Pass Voucher to qualify for the season pass rate. Out of area/state season pass vouchers will NOT be accepted. If you wish to purchase a Six Flags or Cedar Fair season pass on the day of the event you may upgrade your full price event ticket on that day.

I have a 2010 SFA pass that I will activate online. I live near KD. I want to purchase a CF Platinum pass. Can I use the voucher and stil get the pass discount? How does that work?

Vouchers from other Cedar Fair or Six Flags parks will NOT be accepted. The only Cedar Fair or Six Flags season pass vouchers that will be accepted is Knott's Berry Farm or Six Flags Magic Mountain. If you are coming in from out of the Los Angeles area you *MUST* have your processed Six Flags or Cedar Fair plastic season pass in hand other wise you will be required to pay the full price amount for the event.

These are not Theme Park Review's rules, these are the rules of the parks.

--Robb

I know WCB is still a couple weeks away, but I'm already so excited for it that I'm having trouble going to sleep. Usually this only happens to me a couple days or so before a big trip, not weeks ahead of time. I can't wait!!!

^^ and ^ I'm totally the same way. I've been on here so long and know one person(who I previously knew anyway) so that will be awesome. Also my friend seems sceptical to the concept of ert, so I told him to wait and see, but he will love it. A quick question to people who have been before, my friend was wondering if ert is the only time you ate able to ride the rides or if there are other parts in the day when we are able to ride. It does not really matter either way, but there are so gaps in the schedule so I am kind of assuming there will be more ride time. As I said before it doesn't really matter, and I'd much rather do special tours and stuff than ride, but I'm a little curious. I also deleted 200 pictures from my phone so I don't need a locker.(you know what I mean) 2 weeks left this weekend!

ONE MILLION TICKETS!!!

Guys, don't fret over the number. Those of you who have been to the event before, or know Robb and I personally, know that we would never sell so many tickets as to impact ERT. The worst thing is going to a coaster event for ERT and the lines are longer during ERT than during the day. We will NOT have that!!!!

^We have said from the beginning that of course there's a chance Xcelerator could be open in time for the event, but there's also a chance it may not be. We have lots of other amazing one of a kind type things being offered on the Knotts day, we can get Xcelerator ERT another time if it's not ready in time.

Join us, you'll have a great time whether Xcelerator opens or not!