TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2010! Register Now! See Page 1

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally loving the shirt! I have a quick general question about WCB. Will we be able to get the coaster credits (Canyon Blaster and Percy's) we normally would have a hard time getting if we werent with TPR? I'm just curious because I've seen all the credit whore pics and what not.

^What if we hold the general manager hostage with squirting mustard bottles? Everyone knows those stains are hell to get out, I don't think he would want the hassle of buying a new shirt because he didn't let us get our kiddie credit.

If all else fails, get a fake pistol and take John Candy hostage (even though he's dead), that seemed to work for the Griswolds.

I have a quick general question about WCB. Will we be able to get the coaster credits (Canyon Blaster and Percy's) we normally would have a hard time getting if we werent with TPR? I'm just curious because I've seen all the credit whore pics and what not.

That just reminded me of something. As far as I know, Knott's has a 69" maximum height restriction on Timberline Twister, but it is listed on the ERT schedule. Does this mean that they will not be enforcing this restriction during ERT, or will it only be for the shorter people?

I'm so glad I rode both Percy's (when it was Clown Coaster) and Timberline Twister when I was younger.

The last time I tried to fit in Timberline Twister at Solace was not pretty (I believe there are pictures floating around of that somewhere).

EDIT: I found it.

Trying for the back seat

And the front seat

^It should be an adventure for me if they let me try to squeeze on there. I was barely able to fit in Jr. Gemini last year, which was by far the tightest fit I've ever had on a coaster (well.....not including the love roller coaster ). I think I can manage though if they let me straddle the middle of the T bar.

Last time I was at KBF in January I tried to ride Timberline Twister just because I had not been on it since my first visit to the park in 1983 and thought it might be fun to try it again. I was exactly at the maximum height but decided not to ride because when they tried to put down the lap bar I was completely squashed. The ride op said that if I straddled the T bar I would probably make it but I decided that the pain of being stapled like that in a tiny seat was not worth it on a kiddie coaster.

^ Please do not use Big Mike as an excuse to ride coasters you otherwise cannot ride. I was afraid something like this would eventually happen. Just be jealous of Mike and don't give the park a hard time!!!!

Chris.