TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR 2010 Trips Thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes, we will drive one of the most beautiful roads from Italy into Germany through Switzerland!

As always, we want to limit the trips to one bus. There may be circumstances where we add a smaller second bus, but we really like to keep the trips around 55 people or less.

FYI, ALL trips are now at least half full...some much more!

How likely are there open spaces and people pulling out nearer too trip times and spaces becoming available?

Am guessing people who had missed out in the draw would then be offered a place but am sure I seen late availability on a trip this year.

How likely are there open spaces and people pulling out nearer too trip times and spaces becoming available?

Am guessing people who had missed out in the draw would then be offered a place but am sure I seen late availability on a trip this year.

People always drop. Usually between 5 and 10 per trip. If we have anyone on the waitlist, they will be offered the spot before we announce it publically.

My deposit for the IntimadaTour is on it's way to you, Elissa.

I used paypal, but was not able to do it the way you want.

I was not able to select the eCheck option, only my bankaccount.

But I think it will be oke.

Please let me know if it's not ok

Eddy (Netherlands)

phew, was concerned i'd be the only one not combining mid america and intimidaTour, but that seems to not be the case, excellent!

I was thinking of doing both, but a side trip to New York (The Addams Family musical is to good to turn down ) as well as a stopover in LA for Disneyland and Magic Mountain has won the vote.

People always drop. Usually between 5 and 10 per trip. If we have anyone on the waitlist, they will be offered the spot before we announce it publically.

Thanks, so it's worth saving just incase

How many spots are left for the UK trip, and how quickly will it fill up? The payroll department for my college screwed up on my paycheck, and I won't be getting a paycheck until the 5th of November.

That, and I also have a NYC Hotel Show trip which I have to pay for in that time as well.....basically I won't have enough for the deposit until about the 19th....

Off that topic, what's the policy about drinking for people, like myself, who are underage in the US, but not in the UK? (I'm 18)

^UK may still have room at that point it may not. Your best bet is to email me, and then I can pencil you in. At that point you're basically number 1 on the waiting list until I get your actual deposit in. Then you'll either go right into the trip if there's room, or stay as number 1 on the wait list if there is not room at that time.

Again, I cannot stress enough...people, get your deposits in!!!! The trips are filling faster than I could have imagined and the flyers technically have not even been made public yet!!!

How many spots are left for the UK trip, and how quickly will it fill up?

We don't ever give out exactly how many spots we have on each trip until we get on the trip! We have had people sign up and join the DAY BEFORE a trip starts!

We either have room or we don't. The number of open spots is totally irrelevant.

And there is no telling how quickly a trip will fill up. It really all depends on how quickly people send in their deposits. We've had a group of 5 people take up the last spots on a trip in a matter of minutes, we've had people slowly fill them.

There really is no telling how quickly they will fill.

GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN NOW!!!

--Robb

Please do not be concerned about others, lotteries, etc. Just get your own deposits in and no worries!

This is the best advice. If you are interested in a TPR Trip then you need to get a deposit in ASAP!

It has not been decided if we will end up needing to have a lottery or not. In the event that we do NOT have a lottery for oversold trips then spaces will be given on a first come first serve basis.

In the event that we DO need to have a lottery we will inform you all as to how that will work once the decision is made.

But the best advice of all is GET YOUR DEPOSIT IN ASAP!!!