TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great shots everyone!

TLM, what park was that?, I think I remember the wooden coaster but not the others.

10ryan, I like the look of the coaster but I am worried it will not fit in very with the park, but then again we all have only seen bits of it so far so maybe it will in the end. Also I like the water falls but they look odd without having a water source. How about putting some senery item on top of the wall of water to look like a pipe that the water would come from.

MeMeMe, that is one great looking wood you have there, very nice curves. Good Job.

djbrace, nice detail with the use of the mesh fence under the coaster track.

mastersax, WOW! ...you might want to fire the handyman in that area, he missed some vomit.

ANd why would I not? You have the best buildings hands down in my book. And you took the critisizm that I had about the wooden coaster and changed it. I thought I would do the same.

Dmaxba: Im trying to figure out how to get the water to the waterfalls too. I just dont like anything that I do. I shoot myself in the foot all the timem nothing new. I know that the machine look doesnt fit the area but the other way was to use the same roofs and supports like the rest of the park and that would have been to repetitive. Anyway, thanks for the critisizm and advice.

Well heres a few projects of mine that are actually dead at the moment, I dont have inspiration for them anymore, but both are above 75%. Check em out and enjoy!

Project: BlastOff...a recreation

Timber Valley Amusement Park...about 80% done, its a 85x85 map with a few coasters, trying to go as realistic with layouts as possible.

The finale of Silver Bullet, and Arrow Hypercoaster that was modified, removing inversions that caused riders many problems.

SB's huge first drop, although the dive into the ravine is even bigger.

The old PTC Thunderbolt and Jr. Bullet

Steel Falcon, built in 2009, is an Intamin Mega-Lite.

The lightning quick first drop.

Ah well enjoy. These are outdated and are not up to my skill at this point, I hope of which I can get more screens to show you. Enjoy!

I dug up some more Timber Valley pics for you guys...

Renegade, a 2002 B&M Sitdown model with a recently added water-splash, and the Arrow-built Runaway Mine Train

The entrance area

The area by Silver Bullet

The 80mph ravine-dive.

and yes, thats a Cheesecake Factory

Alright, enjoy and comment!

I think you need to work on your foliage a little bit more carefully.

The variety of trees work very good. But please try to scatter same trees as apart as possible. It seems one place is just covered with one type of trees and the next place with a diffrent variety. 4 and 5 same variety of trees together is fine in moderation. 3 and 2 are recommended though. You seem to be overusing the grass object as well. Vary it up with flowers, darker shrubs, and bullbrushes.

I love the first screen though especially the mine coaster flyby.

I dug up some more Timber Valley pics for you guys...

Renegade, a 2002 B&M Sitdown model with a recently added water-splash, and the Arrow-built Runaway Mine Train

The entrance area

The area by Silver Bullet

The 80mph ravine-dive.

and yes, thats a Cheesecake Factory

Alright, enjoy and comment!

Really like that ticket booth/entry plaza design,I've gotta use that in my parks as well.