TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^Yeah, I think it has a lot more theming than your stereotypical chain park, but a lot less theming than a "theme park." It is very pleasant and attractive in parts...especially for a Six Flags.

You also have to remember that it was acquired before the Premier buyout in 98 when they were legitimate Six Flags parks and not SFINO parks.

After seeing Silver Dollar City's Christmas event, SFFT looks good lit up but SDC's light display is just so much more impressive. But I'm not complaining, considering most parks don't put ANY effort into having a Christmas festival.

Both Six Flags St. Louis and Six Flags Fiesta Texas have Scooby Doo themed interactive Dark Rides yet SFStL is rumored to get re-themed while as the SFFT one has not gotten rumors about their Scooby Doo getting re-themed.

Don't tell me that Six Flags dumped Scooby-Doo is going to retheme the Scooby-Doo ride to something like "Boo Blasters" or something along the lines!

Both Six Flags St. Louis and Six Flags Fiesta Texas have Scooby Doo themed interactive Dark Rides yet SFStL is rumored to get re-themed while as the SFFT one has not gotten rumors about their Scooby Doo getting re-themed.

Don't tell me that Six Flags dumped Scooby-Doo is going to retheme the Scooby-Doo ride to something like "Boo Blasters" or something along the lines!

The rumor for SFStL is a Justice League Theme. One reason being is because of its placement in the DC Comics area.

• 1 month later...

I'm really curious about that GCI that was designed for SFFT. Is it still a future project? Did plans fall through? Was it over turned for the renovation for The Rattler? Its just a very odd situation to me....

I know a lot of Rides and Attractions are planned and discussed for all Parks that never come to fruition, but for GCI to complete an animated rendering, and post it for everyone to see, that just doesn't happen for a preliminary process. I don't know, I may be breathing too much into this. I just cant help but be curious about it.