TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Share your computer desktop

Stitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is my brother and I with our favorite race car driver, Vitor Meira, inside his hauler after the Texas race in June. Yes, I know my computer is cluddered with junk on the desktop. For those of you who notice the folder in the top right, it's just a bunch of their videos I've downloaded. Not some stalker file or something like that.

Desktop.JPG.4c5e817e9430159122533261f26101b0.JPG

^^^ For me to be organized and have virtually nothing on my desktop on my PC is virtually impossible. Even under my account on the school network (we got Mac's) my mac desktop is starting to get cluttered. I need everything important at a click away.

My desktop got a little redesign thanks to someone who created a Windows Vista skin for WindowBlinds. It's really cool

desktopvista.jpg.d8a890c63814d85f643454c6778927d2.jpg

^^^ For me to be organized and have virtually nothing on my desktop on my PC is virtually impossible. Even under my account on the school network (we got Mac's) my mac desktop is starting to get cluttered. I need everything important at a click away.

There's this awesome application called Quicksilver that basically eliminates the need to have icons for everything scattered all over your desktop. Basically, you assign a hotkey (mine is the * on the number pad) which brings up a little window, and then you type in whatever application you need. It finds it near instantly. It's also smart, so if you just type in "IE" it will pull up Internet Explorer. It's insanely awesome. WAAAY better than Apple's Spotlight.