TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tusenfryd Discussion Thread

wow! some nice pics there, guys. Well, I got some taken inside the park yesterday. Although it was already getting dark when i got into work at 4 pm (damn short winter days), I hope you can see what is going on in these pics. Some more track pieces had been placed since the last time i took pics, but nothing major so the main difference is the angle. Well, enjoy the pics.

sm5.JPG.71799a329c2920ac7abe58b87ad49c24.JPG

Just before the sun went all the way down, I snapped this pic. Thought it turned out pretty nice, even if it doesn't display anything new.

sm4.JPG.de93421a4a46b660b254b0759cdff179.JPG

The parking lots are really empty once again now that all the track pieces are gone.

sm3.JPG.fad4b64dee84699eda70789d046f48c8.JPG

The escalator taken from the other side of the merry-go round.

sm2.JPG.8ef533ea2dafb9cd1bb34f7b6ad033f1.JPG

Here you can see the finished messed-up bunnyhop, as well as the new track that's been laid since my last pics.

sm1.JPG.6ab8aac59afa3ba2b683ed6db0935fcb.JPG

Whoa, looks like just riding the escalator will be kick-ass (no lines for it either)!

''Here you can see the finished fucked-up bunnyhop, as well as the new track that's been laid since my last pics''

OH :shock: I thought that was a cork-screw ! But I had my doubts, when I saw the first pics, cus it was really short and twisted !

Looks fun.. When do you get too ride it ?? Il come too 8) as special vip guest !

My error. Now removed here.

The 'musical escalator' note was in reference to the escalator in Parc Espana video in TPR's library of videos. A joke comparison.

Looking forward to riding Speed Monster next mid-June, when the TPR Tour does Tusenfryd as it's second add-on to the tour.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Wow :shock: omg :shock: um :shock:

I'm still shivering from all those intersected uh, tracks. Around the (hopeful) "Tusenfryd Musical Escalator?" (hee hee).

And only a month and a half open (April 23/06. Yes, you Guyzzz???) before some of us hit there after the UK Tour?

Oh, Don, we'll be fiiiiiiiiine.... I think.... I hope.... uh...

WHAT THE F... ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ???? Didn't understand anything ?

Download a stupid and funny 15 min. long video in some way about speed monster

Find it here:

http://www.myfryd.com/culturenews_speedmonster.zip

Hehe...

THANX ! Really appreciate all the updates ! Who are you dude ? Are you an employee for Tusenfryd ? myfryd.com is it your site, or is it run by someone else ?

Hi,

Yes, Myfryd.com is my site but is still under construction.

No, im not an employee at Tusenfryd.

That pretzel loop going around the escelator is very sexy. Too bad they didn't have anything like that at CP. The turn isn't as sexy but it still is. That hill isn't that sexy though. The corkscrewhop is the sexiest though. That looks amasing(and sexy). Too bad I won't be able to ride it.

That pretzel loop going around the escelator is very sexy. Too bad they didn't have anything like that at CP. The turn isn't as sexy but it still is. That hill isn't that sexy though. The corkscrewhop is the sexiest though. That looks amasing(and sexy). Too bad I won't be able to ride it.

^Says the 14 year old!

I just found the use of the word sexy 5 times to be a bit excessive!

hehe 8)