TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Jahan Go To White Castle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm... Coaster expedition 10... That has sucha beautiful ring to it, don't you agree?

Heheh, awesome video, I love the "Caseyzilla attacks tokyo" bit.

"Raaawwwr" -"Punt!" *Ryan just stares in dismay at the collapsed tower*

I was really looking forward to trying white castle on the trip. I knew I might not like it because I was warned it's a taste you have to grow up on.

Anyhow, luckily for me i entered the white castle on the trip a little late, so people already ordered their burgers. so I just mooched ne off of Max. And it was very very bad. I don't know what that thng was but that was not a bruger patty.

I heard that to promote the movie a few years ago, they actually opened a temporary White Castle somewhere in Hollywood! I hope they do againfor the sequel, because that was an opportunity missed. I have bought the freezer packs, but I'm sure it's not quite the same.

Chick Fil A has actually been around the west coast for quite some time just not many of them. There was one right near my high school...yes...20 years ago!

Del Amo Mall location? It's still there.

Does it compare to In n' Out?

In n' Out is the bomb. period.

Apples and oranges, my friend.

I heard that to promote the movie a few years ago, they actually opened a temporary White Castle somewhere in Hollywood! I hope they do againfor the sequel, because that was an opportunity missed. I have bought the freezer packs, but I'm sure it's not quite the same.

I would assume that since the sequel has nothing to do with White Castle that probably won't happen...but it would be cool!

Del Amo Mall location? It's still there.

That's the one!

--Robb

I like Kirsten (sorry about the spelling, probably wrong) facial expression when the white castle is near her. She doesn't even want to attempt them.

I think Robb's statement on whey they are open is true. I used to love them, last time I bought a 10 sack, I only had 3 and threw the rest out later. But there is times I can eat the entire sack.

5 Guy's Burgers & Fries destroys all other burger places.

And White Castle is totally one of those "love it or hate it" types of places. And there are enough people that love it that they stay in business. While I'm not a fan of the burgers, watching Robb & Joey devour a Crave Case full of them one night was amusing.

I just watched the video again and laughed even more this time. Really looking forward to the new DVD!

dt

there was a white castle,krstal,in-n-out all next door to each other an they each had eating contests on the same day and same hour what place would have the most custumors

there was a white castle,krstal,in-n-out all next door to each other an they each had eating contests on the same day and same hour what place would have the most custumors

the woodchuck who chucked the most wood

Glad I didn't hang with you guys after the trip, the one visit to White Castle early in the trip was a once in a lifetime to me, once was too many times.

We went to Wal-mart and then a resturaunt that serves real food the day after the midwest trip.

This thread got me interested enough in White Castle that I took a look at their website. I'll have to try one (or 10) someday if I get the chance. I'll also have to remind myself to have some Rolaids handy from the looks of the cooking process.