TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

Sorry but this was gold

(20:32:35) Rollercoaster_Ri: He was not the reason. Taxi Jam, Rebel Yell, I-305, and Flight Of Fear was

(20:33:34) XYZ: I thought you had to ride with a child to go on Taxi Jam.

(20:33:48) Rollercoaster_Ri: Don't get me started with that

(20:34:00) XYZ: Story time

(20:36:57) Rollercoaster_Ri: You wanna know what happened?

(20:37:02) djboss302: "I will pay you with fortune cookies if you let me ride Taxi Jam"

(20:37:03) XYZ: Yes.

(20:37:10) XYZ: I want to know how to go on Taxi Jam.

(20:38:05) Rollercoaster_Ri: I asked a mother who had 2 kids if I could ride with 1 of her sons

(20:39:19) Rollercoaster_Ri: The female employee said NO! even though I've ridden kids coasters (AT OTHER CEDAR FAIR PARKS) that way with no problem.

(20:39:43) XYZ: So, you didn't get the Taxi Jam credit?

(20:39:48) Rollercoaster_Ri: Anyway, That employee was so dumb she left empty cars on that coaster

(20:39:57) djboss302: She probably gave her kids a 20 minute speech on how they shouldn't do that without her. You know, good motherly stuff

(20:40:20) Rollercoaster_Ri: Then I explain how I have the parents/kids permission to ride and she still said no

(20:40:39) Rollercoaster_Ri: Then I left but fortunately, There were 2 KD Security guards by the entrance of that coaster

(20:41:20) XYZ: Uh oh.

(20:41:38) Rollercoaster_Ri: I told them the story of what happened

(20:41:48) Rollercoaster_Ri: And they let me ride by myself in the front row

(20:42:40) Rollercoaster_Ri: But since it's not my coaster and there are kids in line, I decided to ride in the 3rd row

(20:44:12) Rollercoaster_Ri: Anyway #461 and I thanked them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't exactly a member involved, but...the Taco Bell rant on Facebook and YouTube.

TL:DR:

He [Robb] said Taco Bell is Mexican food ! It really offended me 

That should probably be in the GP of Facebook thread. However, it did make me laugh.

(21:36:56) ΩRubyΑSapphire: What's a good forst looping coaster

(21:36:59) ΩRubyΑSapphire: fire

(21:37:04) ΩRubyΑSapphire: first

(21:37:11) ΩRubyΑSapphire: stupid colour

I'm not the only one who doesn't blame my spelling mistakes on my chat colour, right?

(21:36:56) ΩRubyΑSapphire: What's a good forst looping coaster

(21:36:59) ΩRubyΑSapphire: fire

(21:37:04) ΩRubyΑSapphire: first

(21:37:11) ΩRubyΑSapphire: stupid colour

I'm not the only one who doesn't blame my spelling mistakes on my chat colour, right?

I don't know, but sometimes, the reason I spell "I'm" without an apostrophe is because of my orange color.

(17:54:48) ΩRubyΑSapphire: looking for RideTheEdge;as profulein the herskeypark thread

Chat can be so funny at times. In other news, I can't find the herskeypark thread, the closest I can get is the Hersheypark thread, any insight on this?

Edited by Her0ofLime

Escape from LA - Curt Russel - My Fave -

Escape from LA - Kurt Russel - My Fave -

Fixed

From the movies thread, correcting someones spelling but then getting it wrong yourself. It's Kurt Russell

Sounds like the spinning coaster has an "identity crisis"! I never really understood why Six Flags changed the name of the "Big Spin" coasters to "Pandemonium" besides Six Flags lost the rights to use Tony Hawk? It's not like Tony Hawk owns the rights to the name "Big Spin"!

Sounds like the spinning coaster has an "identity crisis"! I never really understood why Six Flags changed the name of the "Big Spin" coasters to "Pandemonium" besides Six Flags lost the rights to use Tony Hawk? It's not like Tony Hawk owns the rights to the name "Big Spin"!

Did you seriously just quote yourself?

Yes!

Yes!

Okay, I believe this thread needs a new rule. If you have had a post quoted more than five times, you are not allowed to post in this thread. And I think we all know who one of those posters is from this page alone...

Edited by ernierocker