TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

an email from the park yesterday about the topping off of the lift hill:

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, but we just learned this event will actually be delayed. It will probably happen Thursday. I will keep you posted ASAP.

we're guessing because of fog...

I love the floater feeling you get in the back seat of B&M mega coasters.It feels so different compared to intamin coasters where you are thrown over. It's gonna be awesome to have that for a 325 foot drop. I found this on heraldonline.com

1237331217_furydrop.jpg.2435de1d00118b357d8c216cdd9dee78.jpg

This ride seems very similar to Leviathan... which is awesome but rarely referred to as being better than MF, and while I hate to judge a ride before riding it and while I think this ride is going to be amazing, I have a hard time believing any modern B&M coaster will be anywhere near as good as Millennium Force.

That's just my opinion and I've been wrong before so I'll wait to ride it before making the call, but the important thing isn't the ranking... it's that this coaster will be awesome and I can't wait to ride it.

This ride seems very similar to Leviathan... which is awesome but rarely referred to as being better than MF, and while I hate to judge a ride before riding it and while I think this ride is going to be amazing, I have a hard time believing any modern B&M coaster will be anywhere near as good as Millennium Force.

That's just my opinion and I've been wrong before so I'll wait to ride it before making the call, but the important thing isn't the ranking... it's that this coaster will be awesome and I can't wait to ride it.

Agreed!