TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

The title fairy might consider it if the picture in your signature conformed with the board rules

From the ToS

12. Signatures - Please keep your signature to 3 or 4 lines of text, and no "GIANT TEXT" please. Images in signatures are fine, but no bigger than 50 pixels high by 400 pixels wide.

Oh title Fairy. I can assure you I dont care much for donkeys but I did really like a particular seat on Behemoth. So can you bestow upon me a title which I see as nerdy & innocently rude:

"2.3.4. = happy meat"

Thank you

Good Morning your majesty. Oh humble Title Fairy, please could you change my title to:

Edit: Scratch what I had before: TPR's #1 Super Noodle Lover

Please. Thank you all might one!

Edit Second time: I just realisd my title. I spose asking the Title Fairy anything is risky business!

Oh Title Fairy...

Your beauty is not comparable to any. You shine daily upon those who so willingly offer up the finest suction to your glorious posterior. You come to us in our time of distress to watch over those of us who seek a higher level of coaster geekdom. You ask only that those in your tender care wield the titles which you bestow with courage, integrity and use them to battle the evil powers of Vekoma and any who wouldst partake of of the gluttonous gravy coaster.

Therefore, I humbly beseech thee to grant me the title of "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult" so that I may continue to more perfectly raise the name of TPR in praise and thanksgiving through out all of the Kingdom of Intamin, B&M, GCI and Donkeys.

All this I ask in the name of The Robb, The SharkTums and The KidTums, who live and reign as one, true perfect coaster geek for ever and ever, Amen.