TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey's 30lbs in 30 days!

robbalvey

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 12 -

Today was a milestone day! I was under 250! Yay!!!! Now the chore will just be keeping it that way!

Yesterday was another fairly non-eventfull day as far as eating goes. I didn't even get to do the Power Bar. Just totally forgot. I had a bowl of soup for lunch (I do those Campbell's Hearty Soups - damn good!) I think it was Chicken Noodle today. A bowl of rice for dinner. (Elissa loves it when I make rice!)

I did have a snack of Vault ICEE today. I'm not sure why more people haven't discovered the awesomeness that is Vault ICEE, in fact, if you do a Google Search on Vault ICEE, TPR comes up as one of the first few links...and we have absolutely nothing on it! Other than it rocks!

Our local Target has Vault ICEE in the snack bar and it's FREE REFILS!!! So you go in, get a Vault ICEE when you start shopping, get a refill on your way out!

Yeah, that was pretty much the highlight of my day!

Jahan and I worked out for about 45 minutes last night, but I forgot the camera. I'll try to remember again today!

Anyway....

Today's weigh in - 249.5

Total weight loss: 14.5 pounds in 12 days!

fat_robb14.jpg.55ef554eebc18d3d90685f0bc92b5578.jpg

I did have a snack of Vault ICEE today. I'm not sure why more people haven't discovered the awesomeness that is Vault ICEE, in fact, if you do a Google Search on Vault ICEE, TPR comes up as one of the first few links...and we have absolutely nothing on it! Other than it rocks!

Our local Target has Vault ICEE in the snack bar and it's FREE REFILS!!! So you go in, get a Vault ICEE when you start shopping, get a refill on your way out!

Hey! I had one of those the other day before workout...at Target. Thought of you. That's so weird you mention that because I had a frozen coke squishie tonight and thought of Jahan.

BTW, the Ruby Tuesday mini burgers and mini turkey burgers are awesome! My friend and I got the salad bar and mini burgers option. Washed it down with lemon water and enjoyed a good meal.

Back to topic, congrats! - A fellow Vault Squishie fan

Day 13 -

Not too much to update today. Didn't eat too much. Bowl of chili for dinner and a Vault ICEE or two at Target. Tomorrow should be more interesting since I'll have my "Thanksgiving Turkey Leg" at SFMM!

At least I stayed under 250!!!

Todays weigh in - 249

Total weight lost - 15 pounds in 13 days!

fat_robb15.jpg.d9b4e0904102f6fbf7609692931f4299.jpg

Even Rodney is getting sick of my hobbit feet!

Day 14 -

OMG! I totally forgot to post my pic this morning!

Anyway, yesterday I had Thanksgiving TURKEY LEG at SFMM. It was awesome.

That is all!

Weight in - 248lbs

Total weight loss so far - 16 pounds in 14 days!

fat_robb16.jpg.70c2773b46e614c76eff184ba356d493.jpg

Shiriki Utundu says "EAT MORE TURKEY LEGS!!! GRRRR!!!!"

Day 15 -

So yesterday wasn't quite as good of a day. Well, it kind of was and it wasn't. It wasn't in the sense that I didn't lose any weight towards the total goal, but it was because I actually ate two fairly big meals, but didn't gain any weight! And on top of that...more Vault ICEE!!!

So if anything else it at least shows that I can still eat two normal meals a day, and without snacking and a regular workout I can still maintain a stable weight. And that eventually is the goal!

Anyway...

Weigh in today: 248

Total weight lost: 16 pounds in 15 days.

fat_robb17.jpg.9bd1f664d6da98a53a8b301f1d2e90d5.jpg

Today's hobbit feet!

vault4.jpg.8e744c40d7f815ced82aace959164dc2.jpg

"HA! I will murder you Jahan so me and the Vault ICEE machine can be together!!!"

vault3.jpg.2797535f20f93a01f68d7904c9f5738f.jpg

"Hmm...if I worked here I could have Vault ICEE all day long!"

vault2.jpg.dedfb08e424cade81f4aac3c70187d22.jpg

"Hey look Vault ICEE machine...I like you and all, but I'm not touching anything that's been touching Jahan's naughty bits!"

vault1.jpg.c4fdf69c44bfed5dce665ae476ed2d15.jpg

Jahan LOVES the Vault ICEE. And when we say "loves" we mean he "LOVES" it...yes, he and the Vault ICEE machine go home every night and make sweet sweet love.