TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Great Millennium Force Photo I shot tonight.

Just had to share this shot I took tonight with my Olympus E500, it was a 10 second exposure with an F Stop of 3.5 and an ISO of 100.

I wouldn't normally post something like this but I love this shot. If anyone wants a desktop photo of this it is at a resolution of 3264x2448 so just give me a holler and I will size one up for you.

It was a bit windy tonight and I have to say I kind of like the eefect it had on the trees in the long exposure. I had to do a bit of Exploring to get this angle BTW. It's from outside of the park obviously.

-Brent

mfnightms.jpg.2976b0fbff0e429b433abed5099c8bc1.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Advice is shoot shoot shoot and don't be afraid to try "weird" stuff.

I have been taking photos for 20 years, always using a different SLR's, this is my first digital SLR and I have to say the instant feedback has made my shots so much better.

Obviously you need to get a good tripod for any low light or lenghthy exposures and just try to develop some good composition. Someone who can't compose or frame a shot will take poor photos no matter how good their camera is.