TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Oh I didn't know that. I was there at the beginning of 2008. I guess it was covered after that. Thanks! (Now that I look at the picture closely I recognize the big screen at the end of the street.) Did they cover it to stop the rain or block out the brutal summer sun?

That's a nice pic. So this thread does not go into the graveyard why don't we put a three day response limit to the posts, that way this thread will gain more popularity, cause a lot of people on this site have some very challenging pictures. Sound good?

That's a nice pic. So this thread does not go into the graveyard why don't we put a three day response limit to the posts, that way this thread will gain more popularity, cause a lot of people on this site have some very challenging pictures. Sound good?

That's cool. But what this thread really needs is its own (unofficial) mini-moderator. Someone to keep people in line when they post pictures out of turn, and to remind people (via PM) that it is their turn after they post a correct guess and then never check the thread again. Otherwise, it's chaos for a while and then it dies.

Want the job?

Alright...

I'll give a few hints regarding this park...

- It was used as an automotive testing facility...

- It is now a public park

- It has/had a defunct coaster that supposedly operated only once

- I mentioned the coaster recently in one of my posts.

- It is not a dildo...

EDIT: Need to add the pic...

NotADildo.jpg.1937afe907b27f0df30e4b1dbd81286e.jpg