TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

hi everyone...

im brandon...ive been around the boards for a short while and im finally getting around to officially introducing myself!

im from las vegas but i live in henderson (yes it is different! lol)

i am a wdw college program alumni from 2003 and right now i have a full time job, a partime job, and im finishing up a degree in public relations this spring, my favorite color is...ok thas enough information....lol

if you wanna know more visit myspace....http://www.myspace.com/haiderodes

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there are loads of new memebers. Nice to see more people coming and actually posting, rather than registering and not posting at all. Nice you tsee you guys, welcome to TPR.

Oh, and have you noticed Pg29 for the topic is messed up? It says the no posts exist for this topic. Weird..

--Ryan

Howdy!

I'm Jorma a 36yr old theme park junkie, and I'm from Texas. My home park is the granddaddy of all Six Flags Parks, SFOT. I'm also a huge fan of WDW and get there as often as I can afford it (7 trips to date). I have two sons who are just getting to the age to really enjoy coasters at 10 and 7 which make it a world of fun to go and ride the very same coasters that I rode as a kid, with them.

I've personally only been to a few theme parks WDW and IOA in Orlando, and SFOT here, so my total number of coasters ridden is not very high (Hulk at IOA being my fav).

I also have to say I am very jealous of Robb and Elissa's wedding at WDW. I so wanted to do the very same thing, but my wife wanted a traditional wedding close to home so all of our family could attend, and I'm sure you all know who won that discussion. I did however get to honeymoon at WDW and I'm hoping in the near future we can renew our vows there.

Anywho, this is a great site and a daily visit for me (Shhh....they think I'm actually working). Keep up the good work guys!

Yeah, there are loads of new memebers. Nice to see more people coming and actually posting, rather than registering and not posting at all. Nice you tsee you guys, welcome to TPR.

Oh, and have you noticed Pg29 for the topic is messed up? It says the no posts exist for this topic. Weird..

--Ryan

Ahh, yes...it's an old problem that goes back to when I started the board. I changed the amount of posts that appear on one page. If you see that again, please help me out by adding a "bump" post to the thread.

Thanks!

--Robb

Hey 8)

I'm Jordan and I'm 15 years old and I go to St. Bede Academy in Peru, Illinois. I live in a small town Spring Valley and If you don't know where that is its 1 hour south of Rockford, 1 hour north of Peoria, 1 hour east of Rock Island, and I hour west of the southern suburbs of Chicago. Ever since I was about 7 I would go crazy just hearing the word "rollercoaster". I can't stop thinkiing about them either. Unfortunatly, since I don't get my licence until this fall, I can't drive up there myself so we only go to Six Flags Great America once or twice a year. But the good news is, where ever we go on vacation, there is a themepark or roller coaster involved! We've been to Indiana Beach twice, Wisocnsin Dells once, Florida once, Myrtle Beach once, and this Spring we are flying over to Washington D.C and going to Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags America, and Atlantic City. I can't wait! ONLY 3 MORE MONTHS :shock: ! SWEET 8) ! We'll, I don't want to bore you to death telling you more so..I'll stop.

Hey I am Trent, i live in Brisbane Queensland, about 45 minutes away from all of the Australian Theme Parks.

I work for EB Games in home office - love my job

i have been on many roller coasters (no where near as many as most of you posting on the forums though )

Am planning to trip overseas and visit Six Flags Magic Mountain, cant wait to go on Tatsu!!

hi i'm felix from germany and 15 years old! i'm new here at this forum but it's quite nike here Very Happy

I haven't been on many coaster yet but i was in some parks here in germany like Hansa park, Europapark(ist's just 1 1/2 hours away) twice and freizeitland geiselwind(there aren't many ride but it's quite good).

but I want to go to holidaypark this year!!! the last few years i haven't got the chance to go there!! I to ride EGF Wink Very Happy

so anyway i think it's a great site here and we can discuss about coasters!! Laughing cya

(sorry if i've got mistake in my text my english is not very good ^^)

hi everybody, i know i've been on here for a little while but i don't really care, i'm going to introduce myself to the new people.

My name is Nicole, I live on a little island in the Niagara River halfway between Niagara Falls and Buffalo. The Silver Comet is in my back yard and Canada is in my front yard. I worked at Martin's Fantasy Island for two years as a ride op, but wasn't old enough to work any coasters.

I'm 22 years old (::points to thingy at the left::) and have been on very few coasters. I'm a music teacher/grad student at the University at Buffalo. I like stupid cartoons, drop towers, coffee, and dorky people I can act like an idiot with. I don't like sports (except hockey!), "toilet bowl"-style water slides, beer, and people who take themselves too seriously.

That's me in a nutshell, I'm a music dork and a coaster dork. And a camera whore.

If anyone comes up to the Buffalo area for some coaster riding, let me know! We can meet up and maybe get some credits out of the deal.

I don't think I've properly introduced myself yet. Which is kinda sad because I've been on this site for almost a year now.

My name is Brent and I live in Tustin CA. I'm addicted to coasters, yet, I've never been on one outside of California. My favorite coaster is probably Goliath @ SFMM or X @ SFMM. I'm an AP for DLR so if you're ever coming to visit DLR, PM me and I will be glad to meet up with you.

---Brent 8)

I dont think I have introduced myslef properly either.

I am Ryan Berry, I live in Northern Ireland where there is 1 coaster and it is the crappest coaster ever. I live in a town called bangor just outside Belfast, I go to a school called Regent House. I have a cat and live with mum and dad. I love hockey. My favourite hockey make is Voodoo. They are amazing. I like DDR as well. I like Blink-182 and System Of A Down etc, and like to work on RCT3 project. I love Starbucks too.

--Ryan

EDIT: Changed Car to Cat.

^ You have a car? You're 13! Is the driving age different in Ireland? Or did I misunderstand what you wrote?

I haven't introduced myself either.

So I'm Claire. I'm a freshman. Besides coasters/theme parks, I love the tv show Gilmore Girls, Disney, dance, and some other random stuff. I only started liking coasters about 2 years ago. I've only been on about 18 coasters so far though. Disneyland is my favorite park right now. My home park is SFMW, but it's about 45 minutes away (it takes 15 minutes just to get to the highway from where I live). I can't really think of much else to say...

Let's see where shoud I start. Well I finally decided to join this site after lurking for a while. Some of you may know me from over on Thrill Network. In my freetime I listen to music, play guitar, or if its nice out I might go for a hike. I live 20 minutes north of the univeristy town of Kutztown, PA in the small village of Kempton. I'm surrounded by mountains so there is plenty of hiking here, including what is one of the toughest streches of the Appalachian Trail. I saw Virginville being mentioned in the July 4, 2004 weekend update, great name for a place I know , I live about 10 minutes from there. The closet parks to me are Dorney (30 minutes), Hershey (50 minutes), and Knoebels (1 hour). That's pretty much everything I have to say about myself.

aye, ive been a long time follower of themeparkreview.com and i never really said anything about my self. I live in San Jose California and my home park is Paramount's Great America, Raging Waters would be my home water park but i dont go often enough. I am a student at Evergreen Valley College and my major is either film or music, I cant decide. on my spare time I DJ and create electronic music like breaks or progressive trance on a labtop with Reason and ALBERTON LIVE.

Hey,

My names Aaron, i'm from Cleveland Ohio U.S.A. I love to talk about Amusement Parks. I have been lucky enough to have "america's roller coast" as my home park (Cedar Point) as well as America's.... roller... Lake?? (sister park Geauga Lake). I love talking about Geauga Lake vs. SFWOA, and Ohio parks in general. I am 22 years old. And ran out of stuff to say =^_^=

I joined but I never introduced my self.

I came to love coasters in 96 when I rode Spacleys Sprocket Rockets. My first looping coaster was Typhoon in 98, and my first major coaster was American Eagle in 2002. I went to CP in 03, but the largest coaster I rode was Gemini. In 2005, I went to SFGAM 10 times, and had many coaster firsts. I have only ridden 28 coasters(18 from 2005), but that list will have dozens more added to it over the next 3 years.

It seems I'm another of those lurkers that's been registered forever but never posted anything.

My name is Brad. I'm 26yo, and I live in Cary, NC, which is just outside of Raleigh. I've ridden many coasters in my time, primarily at parks near NC here in the Southeast. The closest parks to me are Paramount's Carowinds, which I haven't visited in over a decade, Paramount's King's Dominion, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg, which I went to earlier this year with my partner and parents. I manage a customer service call center for DishNetwork (where I usually sneak online and check things out here at TPR). I actually just posted some pics on the "post your pic" thread, so take a look and say hi if you want.

Catch you later...

-Brad

PS - Random kissing up : Great site Robb & company!