Homer

I miss:

- Sabrina the teenage witch.

- Pete & Pete

- Clarissa explains it all.

- Gummy Bears

- Care Bears

- Kissyfur

- Bosque Magico (I dont know the name in english, it was about kids that entered a magic forest trough a tiny dor in a tree)

- Dragon Ball

- Legends of the forbbiden temple.

- Eurekas castle

- Denver the last dinosaur

- My little monster

- Capitan Planet

I can still see on tv

- Rougrats

- Doug

- The Nanny

- Rockos modern life

So many memories about childhood.

* I just realized that this is only about Nick shows, but well in my list are some that I miss that were not on Nick

How can you see Doug?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 9 nick shows I rarely missed when I was younger and they were: My Brother & Me, Rocket Power, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Doug, Wild & Crazy Kids, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, & CatDog...I loved these ones the most...I watched a select few of other nick shows...but mainly, for everything else: Cartoon Network.

Now, i like watching Fairly Odd Parents & Spongebob...(these two cartoons are hilarious), sometimes Drake & Josh and/or Jimmy Neutron.

Am I the only person alive who remembers Weinerville and Stick Stickly?

STICK STICKLY!!!!! Gosh what an awesome character!!! Althought I dont remember all that much as to what he said..but i remember him doing some new stuff..and the catchy tunes.

Stick Stickly was freakin awsome!!! I remember crying when he left.

Oh, and what's up with the avatar show they have on nick now. That totally should be like a WB cartoon or something, not Nickelodeon.

I used to love the SNICK lineups. I didn't like Roundhouse, but shows like Are You Afraid of the Dark? (scared the crap out of me), Rugrats (still good), Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret Adventures of Alex Mack, and All That. I remember that show The Journey of Allen Strange. That was okay. The only good show still on is Drake and Josh. Zoey 101 is okay. its kinda funny. kinda

I must be the oldest person to read this topic because the Classic Nick shows I remember were things like Turkey TV, Danger Mouse, Today's Special (the show about the manequin that came to life every night), and Count Duckula. All the classic stuff you guys are talking about came on as I was leaving nick, or well after I left. Thanks for making me feel super old.

Get it right or pay the price, Budnick. Oh yeah Salute your shorts=Totally Radical Dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought to ask since I'm not sure if it is mention yet, anyone remember Welcome Freshman? I used to like that as well. Also, I miss Are You Afraid Of The Dark, sure it was a kids show, but some episodes had some edge, I always preferred it over Goosebumps which I found much more cheesy

My Faves were...

1. Salute Your Shorts

2. Are You Afraid of the Dark?

3. Legends of the Hidden Temple

4. GUTS

5. All That

6. Figure it Out

7. Double Dare

8. Ahhhh! Real Monsters

9. Rocko's Modern Life

10. Land of the Lost

11. Wild and Crazy Kids

12. Weinerville

13. Round House

14. The Adventures of Pete and Pete

15. Clarissa Explains it All

ALL THE CRAZY AND BEST OLD SHOWS EVERRRRRR.

I even have Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and Pete and Pete on DVD

• 2 weeks later...