TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

I'm thinking on it. I still need to connect my 3DS to the internet first.

So guys, which course/cup is your favorite? Least favorite?

Favorite course: Rock Rock Mountain

Least favorite course: Rosalina's Ice World

Favorite cup: Lightning Cup

Least favorite cup: Mushroom Cup

^ I'm around level 46 or so.

Once you get 100s in enchanting and smithing you can make some items with crazy boosted stats. Using a set of armor with smithing enchanting lets you boost weapons quite a bit. Not as much with armor though as there's a damage reduction cap built into the game. So an armor rating above 567 or something is a waste.

Plus with 100 enchanting you can enchant your stuff to have 100% reduction in magic costs for a specific magic school. So you can make it so that your destruction magic costs nothing to cast. Which also means that your enchanted weapons never lose their charges.

So I'm sure he could have made an iron dagger strong enough to kill a giant.

I play with the game at master difficulty just to provide a bit of a challenge. Even on master most enemies don't surviving more then a couple hits. Even dragons go down in like 10 seconds. In Skyrim you can easily make an indestructible character build if you really want to.

Just beat the Boss in the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess! Moving forward to the hidden village now.

In Ocarina of Time 3D I'm currently in the Zora Domain, yeah not very far at all I know.

I just checked the spirit temple to see if I could do it before the fire temple. Found a rusted switch. I'm not completely sure, but it it might be possible to do the spirit temple before the water temple.

I did a two and a half hour run of Pac-Man World 2 today. Clyde, and Megawhale are amazing boss battles.

^ My girlfriend had that problem in L.A Noire too, and she used to get frustrated. It got to a point where she started actually taking notes in a notebook when the criminals were being interrogated. if that isn't interactive gaming I don't know what it!

About halfway through LA Noire. A little repetitive, but I suck at guess if these criminals are lying or not!

The LA Noire Wiki helped me a ton, if you don't mind a little assistance.

Yeah, I've used it a couple times!

The game reminds me of the Police Quest series on the PC, which was awesome.

For some reason, I'm going through a mad LittleBigPlanet 2 addiction. A game I purchased a year ago is currently getting more attention than my CoD games, and some of the other titles I got for Christmas.

Here's one of the addicting mini games I've been hooked on, including the extremely catchy music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzYkkf6ugSY

(Footage taken from LBP1)

Update: One of my latest creations: Sackboy's Zipper Skipper! Anyone who plays LBP2, feel free to give this level a shot, post your score. It's published under the creater "wdanjou"

I've put Skyward Sword on hold for the moment... great game, just lost interest for the moment..

Playing Pinball Hall of Fame Gottlieb Collection on Wii... Just got it for Christmas...its pretty damn awesome... I also have PHoF Williams Collection which has better ball physics... however there is something special about the Gottlieb collection!!

also tinkering with LA Noire on the 360... also got it for Christmas... only played about an hour so far...

I got Skyward Sword to as close to 100% as I can get it in about 50 hours of gameplay. Now, I'm starting to play Super Mario 3D Land, and I absolutely love it. I've only been playing it off and on this week and I'm already at World 8.

Started Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (then I'm all caught up for Skyward Sword), and Mario Kart 7. It's annoying that the data for Mario Kart 7 is only saved for one person. With my wife and I sharing the game, it screws things ups. I also need to get off my butt and sell my Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword LE with the gold wiimote! It's going for about $120 on ebay!

Am I the only one playing skylanders? I guess it's targeted to a younger demographic, but it's just so much fun. Plus the way the action figures work with it make it really cool. Kind of a gimmick I guess, but it worked for Pokemon. Just makes you want to collect them all.