TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How much do you make at your job?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as much as I should, but I have great benefits, time off, flexibility, and co-workers...

Elissa "sometimes you can't measure your 'salary' in just money!" Alvey

You are definitely lucky. I may never see that type of security in my field (freelance designer). I had to pay taxes in the quadruple digits last year . But at least I can afford a car (it's all about sexy Corollas).

My grown-up job salary had to stay confidential. Sorry.

But my part time "fun" job (projectionist at a movie theatre) pays a whopping eight bucks an hour. But I love working there, so the money is only a seconday interest (I actually tend to let my theatre checks lay around for weeks at a time before I take them to the bank).

Agreed on the personal information...

Let's just say I make somewhere between $25k and $100k... 8)

It's enough to pay for a 2-bedroom apartment here in Jersey

($1150/mo), 2 car loans, 2 cats, 1 dog, and plenty of toys to play with!

I'm not sure what I get hourly but I do get about $200.00 a week, I have two job, Subway, and work at SFGAm during the season.

I test out rides in the morning, You learn things about the track and the train noises. Now I am so bored of Viper, It is like I know ever piece of track and every force on the body. Once I rode with my lap bar only down like 4 notches and a loose (very loose) saftey belt

I'm not sure what I get hourly but I do get about $200.00 a week, I have two job, Subway, and work at SFGAm during the season.

I test out rides in the morning, You learn things about the track and the train noises. Now I am so bored of Viper, It is like I know ever piece of track and every force on the body. Once I rode with my lap bar only down like 4 notches and a loose (very loose) saftey belt

viper2.jpg.848f43dd3358fa4ce779507d8df49fe0.jpg

the ride is awsome, amazing airtime.

Like Elissa, my full time job is enough, could be more, but I get a lot of decent benefit options and it pays the bills. I also drive a Corolla! Whoo HOO!

I also sell a line of really delicious gourmet food products called Tastefully Simple and they are one of the fastest growing companies in the US!! I sell the best beer bread mix you could ever have, along with a lot of other delicious seasonings, sauces, mixes, etc!

Shari "but I always need more time and more money in my life" Shoufler