TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

My favorite part from last night? Sawyer not being able to use nick names for at least a week. That was the best! Hurley kicks ass.

Was it just me or did it look like Sayid was going to jump Lock for a brief second after the house exploded?

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I was seriously hyperventilating all through last nights episode!

Enter 77 was definately the best episode yet! (next to the premeire ofcourse )

Literally every segment there were about 5341451 questions answered!

So we know Dharma started the war w/ the "hostiles"...I think the others are the "hostiles"..you could kind of tell because Patchy said that the hostiles took control of the submarine (which explains how the others can get from one island to the other).

The Flame was a very cool station.. The files and books in that underground cellar type thing..And did anyone else notice the huge rack of Dharma jumpsuits??

And I was blown away when Dr. Candle/Wickman showed up on the screen!

Why would Dharma want to blow up the station if the "hostiles" have invaded it??

It was amazing when Ms. Klugh showed up! I was wondering where she was..but why the hell would she ask Patchy to basically shoot her???

(Does anyone know Russian..because I need to know what Patchy and Mrs. Klugh were saying before he shot her!)

And next week...all I have to ask is, what are those weird structures that look like the produce an electric field?????

Do they protect Othersville???? (aka The Barracks?)

And I was blown away when Dr. Candle/Wickman showed up on the screen!

Why would Dharma want to blow up the station if the "hostiles" have invaded it??

It was amazing when Ms. Klugh showed up! I was wondering where she was..but why the hell would she ask Patchy to basically shoot her???

(Does anyone know Russian..because I need to know what Patchy and Mrs. Klugh were saying before he shot her!)

I think Dharma wanted to stop the "hostiles" from communicating the outside world, since the Flame was a communication station.

I think Mrs Klugh (pronounced Clue.... Bea Clue... Be a Clue. Funny....) didn't want to be caputured and information taken from her so she was killed... Sounds like a cult tbh!

Their dialouge, I knew GCSE Russian was a good idea.

Klugh: Mikhail. Mikhail! You know what to do.

Mikhail: We still have another way [out].

Klugh: We cannot risk. You know the conditions.

Mikhail: There is another way.

Klugh: They captured us. We will not give (or let, or betray) [unintelligible].

Klugh: You know what to do. It is an order.

Mikhail: We still have another way!

Klugh (in English): Just do it, Mikhail.

Mikhail: Forgive me. (shoots)

Yeh.. Took that off a website btw. Haha me, learn Russian. Joke.

I have to agree that Enter Seven Seven was probably the best episode this series. Mainly cause Jack isn't in it! (I seriously hope he gets shot sometime soon.)

This episode answered some questions but brought up more. Who was really there first, Dharma or the "hostiles". Sounds like the hostiles had to be there first since there was a contingency plan for if the hostiles took over the flame. But why did Dharma and the others both choose to set up base on this remote island that no one else seems to know about.

I orginally thought this episode wouldn't be that good...But I was wrong, Par Avion was actually pretty amazing!

The "sonic weapon fence" was the coolest part...I knew Mikhail was going to die by Locke pushing his through it, but I thought it was going to be cheesy...But, it was actually really cool how he died!

When Mikhail was talking to Locke, he was about to say "the John Locke i know was paralyzed.."

There were so many things in this episode setting up the next episode.

Mikhail mentioning Locke being paralyzed, Kate, Sayid, and Locke finally getting to Othersville...

Jack playing football with Tom, by far one of the best endings yet!

It seems Jack is cool with the Others now, but I have a feeling its just a big game and he is actually playing the Others...

OK here is something a friend theorized (but I think he got it from a LOST message board). I wish I had thought of it, do not scroll down if you do not want to hear a potential spoiler:

The guy that the others have tied up (Locke's birth father) is the real Sawyer

Spoiler warning! Do not read this if you don't want to know.

^ (select to read) I've known that for months. The first hint I noticed was when IMDB listed Kevin Tighe as Anthony Sawyer instead of Anthony Cooper. This was removed later. The second, and more official hint is on the Season two DVD in the "Lost Connections" section which reviews the connections between the characters. This shows that Locke and Sawyer are connected and the connection shows a video of Locke asking Sawyer why he uses that name. Thanks to these connections I've also known for months that Jack and Clair are brother and sister.

Last night's episode.

Nasty.

Great WTF at the end, all of them busying themself to make it a proper (ahem) ... burial?

Now - back to Lock and Sawyer and Jack and Ben and....