TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most comfortable?

As I've seen a few people come to a general consensus that Morgan trains have very uncomfortable seats, Phantom's Revenge has extremely comfortable seats. I'm not sure if this counts because the trains, just like the rest of the coaster is a hybrid. The chassis's on the trains are the originals manufactured by Arrow in '91, and the body and seats are by Morgan. I believe the reason they are more comfortable is that due to the smaller chassis (each car seating 4, rather than 6 for all other Morgans) the seats have more room, plus the unique lap bar coming down from the side. As far as I know, the only reasons for not being comfortable come from being tall or large.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HersheyPark's Lightning Racer's seats are pretty comfortable! Sidewinder's seats are okay, and so are Sooperdooperlooper's. SFNE's seats are comfortable like Thunderbolt, Cyclone, BTDK, SROS, Flashback... There's alot of Comforttable seats out there! It would be nice to have a B&M floorless seat in your living room! , that would be awesome!

Mine is also the B&M Mega Coaster or the B&M Floorless seats...

And this may be a damn stupid question, but do you think that it could be possible to buy one of these coaster seats, and how much do you think it will cost. it's not because i want to buy one, but it would be cool to have one of those at home for example in your living room, just a crazy thought i had because i have seen these single coaster seats that you can try to sit in before you go on a ride... lol

Mine is also the B&M Mega Coaster or the B&M Floorless seats...

And this may be a damn stupid question, but do you think that it could be possible to buy one of these coaster seats, and how much do you think it will cost. it's not because i want to buy one, but it would be cool to have one of those at home for example in your living room, just a crazy thought i had because i have seen these single coaster seats that you can try to sit in before you go on a ride... lol

I think it might come with the coaster when you buy it.

Tatsu's seats, and Xcelerator's seats. Those are both very comfortable, especially with the forces involved in the rides. The both push you back into your seat. Therefore the back should be comfortable. Same story with the restraints.

-Mike

Most comfy woodie seats I'd have to say are the GCI MF trains...though the lapbar can get a bit uncomfortable after a while as it kinda digs into your stomach or waist.

Most comfy steel I'd say would probably be Medusa's seats...even people of larger proportions (or simply fatties) even mold into the seats.

For the best I would have to say the Xcel/TTD style of Rocket seat. Because we really have to include the restraint in the equation and that seat with the lapbar really results in having almost nothing around you at all.

Funnily enough I would say that the tie for second worse seats I've found are the new rocket seats on like Rita, Superman, etc. The hard restraint either digs into your legs on something with air like superman, or wacks your neck into the OTSR portion like on Rita.

Next I would put the SLC seats because your head gets slammed into the OTSR.

But the all time worse seat would be the bloody X-Car seat! I thought I was going to die it was squashing my insides sooo bad!!