TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Does anyone know when/what days chop 6 is open for dining pass holders?

i saw a pic of someones chop six food from today. sorry, not much help.

Is ChopSix included on the dining pass? It's not currently listed as one of the options.

image.thumb.png.15ee644d4996a571827acdea6dc5aeef.png

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but the Gotham theatre/Batman action show theatre/old Aqua Theater has been completely removed as per my observations this previous weekend. The remaining space could house a decent flat ride in the future or a nice compact coaster i.e. El Loco.
That space could also house an RMC raptor, probably just wishful thinking though. Although I've noticed in the RMC raptor concept video there is a lake and palm trees, the old Batman stadium has a lake and there are plenty of palm trees at MM

I know Justice League is the most likely, BUT MM has a tendency to do things differently than the rest of the chain. Like so far not adding a Larson Loop, Starflyer, or ANY flats for that matter.

A menu hung by zip-ties?!? LOL! Leave it to Six Flags...

I'm sure they'll go ahead and attach them eventually, but I just chuckled to myself a bit when I saw it.

By the way, were the prices when Panda was there that expensive? I thought it was more in the $12 range, but I might be mistaken. I'm sorry, but $15 for a plate of Chinese food is really pretty absurd. One thing that bugs me the most about SF is the nickel and diming inside the park. I'd rather they increase the price of admission and keep the merchandise and food inside the park at-least kinda sorta reasonable. I have found that across the board they are significantly more expensive than the food at the Disneyland Resort, and the food is nowhere near as good quality.

That being said thanks for the photos of the Revolution train! Looks AWESOME! Can't wait to get my first ride on this puppy, and try out the VR.

Edited by DoubleDown

Saw this botched towing job as we were leaving today. The tow truck driver also kept standing on someone else's car after hitting it, and you can see the van started to come off his truck.

I watched and sure enough, he took off without leaving a note on the car he hit (he broke their headlight and scraped it up pretty good).

I contacted security and they reached out to the owner. She called to thank me and it turned out to be two cute females!

20160313_161230.thumb.jpg.24ad51919c7476abbb69f2adfba9dff8.jpg

misjudged that one

20160313_164405.thumb.jpg.6c1bc66cc6b805aa1893a52d3cea072b.jpg

Sure just use someone's car as a ladder

20160313_165412.thumb.jpg.774cbb95a847f2a1d420593e3bfa659a.jpg

See ya later. Thanks for leaving a note a-hole

20160313_165503.thumb.jpg.e0684081db36e38a8c4550a454ddb4e0.jpg

Finally got it. after damaging two , especially the underbody of the van one he was towing

20160313_163315.thumb.jpg.68c0655501f1bc830cb5091dc51757e6.jpg

when he opens the door he's like oh SHIITE

20160313_164423.thumb.jpg.5915c8bb35f245472184346fac06ff82.jpg

Get. Off. My. Hood. Fat. Man.

Wow that's pretty bad, and really random. What a crappy driver, you had one job!

Seriously though, it wouldn't be that hard to figure out what company that tow truck came from. Hopefully the women that were effected were not just told, "oh well it happens" like I'm afraid security would say. That tow company should pay a bit of money to get the front of their car fixed but I doubt that the company was even informed or ever will be. How bizarre.

For $5 you can input the license plate number a and find out who the vehicle is registered to.

http://www.peoplepublicrecords.org/index.php?xpath=dmv&gclid=CNH0hYXFv8sCFVA8gQodtlAOXw

You can do it for free by going to the cops. Hit and run is a felony. This dude needs to be reported. All the information is right there on his license plate. You have all the evidence you need.

Today was the first day they had the "new" Chop Six in the dining pass computer system. The hours are 11:30-3:30 for lunch and 4:30-7:30 for dinner *subject to change.

The items offered as part of the dining pass are clearly identified on the (temporarily until next week) zip-tied menu, as a previous poster noted.

Today was the first day they had the "new" Chop Six in the dining pass computer system. The hours are 11:30-3:30 for lunch and 4:30-7:30 for dinner *subject to change.

The items offered as part of the dining pass are clearly identified on the (temporarily until next week) zip-tied menu, as a previous poster noted.

Alrighty, thanks!

Guys I'm seeing pics of the empty batman theater location.......... WITH MARKERS!!!

Not shocking. (I have not seen the photos). I assume they already have plans to utilize the space in the very near future given that they knocked down the whole building after leaving it SBNO and collecting dust for A few years.

They're getting started early, it'll probably still open late

Just please be a T-Rex or Raptor pleeeeeeeease

just imaging seeing a Giga T-Rex in the skyline?! Or a B&M one (super wishful thinking)... but either way something bigger & steeper than Goliath would be dope.

just imagine seeing a Giga T-Rex in the skyline?! Or even a B&M one (super wishful thinking)... but either way something bigger & steeper than Goliath would be dope.

just imaging seeing a Giga T-Rex in the skyline?! Or a B&M one (super wishful thinking)... but either way something bigger & steeper than Goliath would be dope.

A T-Rex giga would be nothing short of amazing!!! A B&M giga in the vein of Fury would be delectable as well.

Super wishful thinking though, unless Six Flags' CEO plans to be more liberal with capital expenditures.

Don't get too excited...yet. The markers could be for anything (utility, gas, landscaping). Once you start seeing markers in a pattern that resembles a coaster or labels on them that you could assume would be for supports (1L, 1R, etc.) then you can get excited.

A T-Rex giga would be nothing short of amazing!!! A B&M giga in the vein of Fury would be delectable as well.

Super wishful thinking though, unless Six Flags' CEO plans to be more liberal with capital expenditures.

tumblr_n57w86MblC1qcfkpjo1_400.gif.9843a2c879f4c0ea57aafd3a9d2246d0.gif

If only, if only