Relationships

BF/GF
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
It all started with a donkey

Re: Relationships

Postby the ghost » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:19 pm

^^ Thanks. :) Yeah, it really is kind of complicated. It also sucks(not really her fault) that I am going to end up being sort of a rebound anyway cause she has only had one other boyfriend besides (sort of) me and they went out for four years which is insane which is another part of the reason she wants to decide if she wants a relationship. The good news is like I mentioned we have a connection and are both totally obsessed with Disney which of course is not a deal breaker one way or the other but it's cool to share a common interest. There is other stuff we connect with of course, but we met based on the Disney stuff.

^Congratulations!
:derek: TPR's resident ent!

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby mtavenger55 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 pm

the ghost wrote:^Congratulations!

Thanks! I gotta say though planning a wedding is harder than proposing was! Btw since this is a coaster site I should add that I proposed to her on top of a ferris wheel!
My Credits: 323 (Latest: Joker at GADV)
100 Volcano The blast Coaster, 200 Griffin, 300 Afterburn (Carowinds)
Let's Go Yankees/Rangers/Jets!

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 pm

And I end in the frienzone anyway. Ugh. Oh well... I feel a little more confident now. I just have to find someone I like which may be a little complicated cause I have weird tastes in things but there must be some people out there. It just sucks cause there was this girl I was hanging out with the other day at Disneyland who was totally awesome but I didn't ask her out because I was trying to see if it would work with this other girl but it's just not so yeah... I sorta ended it. Shes still a little too into her ex who she dated forever and she is having trouble with getting over it, which is fine so we can still talk and be friends if she wants(she does) but I am going to look for another girl.

Any California coaster nerd girls who like ska and Disney? :P
:derek: TPR's resident ent!

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:50 am

Real wrote:For me, going to the parks isn't as fun without someone. So if I'm spending the rest of my life with that person, I knew they had to love roller coasters. Shes not a nerd about it and she definitely has different taste in rides but she loves to go to the parks with me. Just made the decision all that much easier =)

jray21 wrote:Amy and I have now been married for ten years! I'm so lucky to find someone who shares the same love of theme parks as me!

Haha if amusement parks are a big part of your life, it's so nice being with someone who either shares the same "passion" or likes going to parks/riding coasters! And it was a very natural place to start hanging out and connect. And a great excuse to travel the world. Can't wait to start that part of my life, hopefully soon :b

Noo! They be stealin' my bucket!

Postby onewheeled999 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Hm, I guess I left my last post with a bit of a cliffhanger, huh? It's a bit late, but I may as well give you guys an update.

The date went splendidly, and as of the 7th, Alia and I are in a relationship! :)

It's going very well so far, even if we haven't been able to spend as much time together as we want to, simply due to school being really hectic for both of us. Once the fall play is over (we're both on different crews for it), we should have way more opportunities for dates, though. But still, I really enjoy being able to spend even a little bit of time with her every day. :b

EDIT: Welp, nevermind. After an incredibly awkward week of not talking to each other at all, both of us knowing that everything was just off with our relationship, we ended it on mutual agreement tonight. The timing was just really bad for both of us, and I guess I'm still learning how to properly handle a non-long-distance relationship.

Oh well, we're both totally fine and happier now, and we are most definitely going to stay friends. :)
Xbox Live + Steam + Twitter + Skype + AIM: Onewheeled999

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby Trevannosaurus Rex » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 am

Don't go looking for someone who likes roller coasters or Disney. It's nice if they enjoy it as well, but don't have it as a 'must have' relationship requirement. I've recently ended a 5 year (awful) relationship. They loved Disney as well. It's dead to me now. I can't check blogs or read articles any more. It was a huge part of our lives and the idea of going back at the moment is too difficult for me. It'll change in the future, but for now it's too painful.

Plus side, I'm free to give a TPR trip a go now!

I Love Donkeys!

Postby QueenMadz » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 am

Relationships have always been confusing for me, and I haven't been able to grab myself any kind of person who could be my boyfriend or girlfriend. Its really hard for me to tell the difference between a crush I have on someone for who I want to just be friends with or someone who I have a legitimate crush on.

Relationships are just one of those things that are just confusing to me. :oops:

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby SmokiesFriend » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 am

Any advice on getting back into a relationship after your other half has died? My died 9 years ago and we were what I would consider 'soulmates' with 12 years under our belts.

Any ideas (besides online dating and bars)?
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/2114e6855e686011e3b04e3722e482b0.jpg[/img][/url]

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Angle O. Descent » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Meeting people through friends or even through work is so overlooked these days. It's because it's not expected... but that's where you find the good ones :) If your friends are married etc, and don't know many single people, then try joining a hobby club or a sports league (even if its new to you). As for work... yeah there's the dreaded "what if it doesn't work" excuse, but honestly, we're all adults, and it should never get in the way. If you know someone is a good person, go for it :)

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:26 am

Got asked out by a very attractive news reporter for my city earlier this week. We really hit it off, so I'm excited for this. I'm going 5 years older...which does seem like quite a lot...but we'll see how it goes!

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random