Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 67 - Zadra POV Posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 pm

CatraBiNAS wrote:You weren't invited to the opening ceremony right?

What the fuck does this even mean??? You know what, I don't even care. Banned from our page for being an obnoxious asshole. Again, I want to make sure that it is VERY CLEAR...

You are NOT BEING BANNED for "having an opinion" you are being banned for being an obnoxious asshole.

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:07 pm

I might have to fly out to Energylandia to try this new RMC creation, it looks great and plane tickets from here is not that expensive.

I have to be honest, when they opened Hyperion it did not do a lot for me. Sure the ride looks fun, but the only real great parts looks to be the first hill after the first drop and the dive-loopy thing. Other than that it looks kinda meh to be honest.

This new RMC on the other hand!
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Rollercoaster Rider » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:09 pm

And a Vekoma Shockwave next year.
Proud Member of the 300 Coaster Club. Joined June 16, 2012
Proud Member of the 400 Coaster Club. Joined August 17, 2013
Proud Member of the 500 Coaster Club. Joined January 30, 2015
Proud Member of the 600 Coaster Club, Joined April 21, 2017

Portugal needs more old-school B&M's!!!

Postby rcjp » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 am

^I feel like most people forget about that ride with so many coasters opening in such a short period of time. But I'm quite looking forward to it, since vekoma have done a lot of great stuff lately.
The Mr Freeze coasters should have speakers playing the sentence: "Let's kick some ice!" right before each launch

What does one say after riding a Batman clone?
The G force is strong with this one.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby WolfBobs » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:00 am

After reading some of the negative feedback I may delay my trip for a year or two and hopefully this park and figure some things out. I still plan on going but I think I may wait till 2021 or 2022 now. Plus in that time frame maybe 1-2 more rides worth visiting for may open. Right now the park only has 3 adult coasters that tickle my fancy.

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm

SharkTums wrote:^Yes! Thank you!

^^I don't even know what this means? Perhaps a language issue?

Wojok told Robb his opinion and statement of facts about what we experienced at the park was wrong. Robb told Wojok to take his crap elsewhere.

This was not just a "Robb Alvey" issue. We had a group of 24 people at the park with us, and even the people who enjoyed the park/rides more than we did still agreed that there were a LOT of issues. In fact, the group (without the three Alvey's voting) voted to leave the park EARLIER than planned! I don't think we even mentioned that in the last however many pages of random crap! So it wasn't an issue that it was too crowded or anything like that, it was just a frustrating park.

I don't know what you mean about opening ceremony? Are you talking about Zadra? Do you think we would have flown back to Poland a month after not loving the park just for a new RMC? Look, RMC's are great and everything but they are pretty similar (think back to 90's B&M's) and I don't need to run out of my way to hit up a new one as soon as it opens.

We have good friends that went to Energylandia months ago and had almost none of our same issues. That's great! Good for them! I think it's important to report on ALL trips to the park so you know to expect an average of probably somewhere in between a great visit and our visit.

People are allowed to have opinions, that includes Robb and others...but you all have to respect each other's opinions!

I can vouch for this 100%! Last season there were no fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo and you could leave your bags in the cubbies in the station for all rides. No one can argue this is a negative change! Even Six Flags realized it and reversed the decision. And Hyperion didn't have any sort of vibration, but many have mentioned it apparently has 1 bad train and 1 good train so it's a total crapshoot what you as a guest are going to get and that isn't good either! Luckily the park was absolutely dead when I visited so a lot of potential issues didn't come about, but I can easily see how everything TPR experienced on their visit is true.

And the park definitely has a ton of random crap. All of the kiddie coasters and random themeing in the front of the park is so WTH?!? When you have that many coasters, and after a few hours of riding Hyperion and Formula you are already bored and wanting to leave early, that isn't good! Plus as it got busier in the evening (it was their Halloween event) the queue system for Hyperion began to become really annoying and didn't want me to wait for any more rides. It doesn't work well with 3 lines randomly letting a few people in and barely moving for a line that wasn't that long to begin with.

Last but not least, that dark ride is so sad. But at least there was a clear ride op and boarding system last year :lmao:

Does the park have potential? Of course it does. A big Intamin, some good Vekomas (Formula and the bigger one apparently coming), and badass RMC is hard to ignore. Zadra looks REALLY REALLY good and will it get me to go back? Probably soon (mostly because I didn't get to visit Legendia and ride Lech Coaster) but the park has a lot they need to clean up. It's good to hear the new area looks better, but maybe they should spend time fixing the random crappy rides, themeing, layout, and service they already have.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!