TPR's Ever Evolving Park Index

Page 106: Updated list of needs
Users viewing this topic: Canobie Coaster and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:39 pm

^ Hmmm....I'm wondering if it has something to do with the & in your screen name.

Try copy/pasting your screen name to the log page and see if that works. It's just a hunch.

--Robb

nagro5 tastes like poo-poo.

Postby nagro5 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Thank you for doing this for us! It is much better than the old page. I love we can contribute pics, and I'm sure it makes it easier on y'all too. Before I didn't really visit this page much, but now I sure will!
Total Coasters: 200 (167 steel, 33 wood)
Total Parks: 34

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 pm

^ In a couple of days I'll have some new functionality on the front page of TPR which will make it so you can search the park index from there as well!

--Robb

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Mechanic » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 am

This is a great improvement! A feature like this is basically what I was looking for when I first visited this site. I've found a wealth of information here by browsing the forums and searching for TRs on parks that interest me, but it did take a little more work than it seemed like it should have. Depsite my efforts, I'm still easily frustrated with the functionality (lack of) of the forum search feature. This makes it almost too easy now. Thank you very much!

Hard Rock hyyyper

Postby hyyyper » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 am

Do you have any use for contstruction pictures or only the photos of completed rides?

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:25 am

^There are some construction photos here and there (Apollo's Chariot comes to mind).

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Awesome, great to see the Australia section is up!

Now I just need to get my Goliath (SFoG) pics up... ;)
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

Full Fledged Katonga Enthusiast

Postby Scaparri » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 pm

I noticed that under Beech Bend, the link to the 2007 Midwest Trip photo update still directs to the forum update, rather than the official photo update like all the others. Just thought I'd point that out to you guys!

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Scaparri wrote:I noticed that under Beech Bend, the link to the 2007 Midwest Trip photo update still directs to the forum update, rather than the official photo update like all the others. Just thought I'd point that out to you guys!

What are you talking about? Mine links correctly! ;)

When we started this project of updating the park pages,the official Midwest update was not done yet. So the got linked to the forum update. I have made that change for Beach Bend and when I get time I will go check all the other parks to make sure they link to the official update.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bob

It's All About Quality!

Postby Angry_Gumball » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Great features on there now...however there is a bug. I tried adding Fire Fall (not even listed yet as it's a new ride) and tried adding to Delirium (One that was already listed) and came up with an error. The end result was this:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(pimages/suggest/IMG_0168.JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/themepar/public_html/parks/suggest.php on line 44

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpwHTI09' to 'pimages/suggest/IMG_0168.JPG' in /home2/themepar/public_html/parks/suggest.php on line 44

Just thought I'd point that out.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!