TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR 2006 UK Tour" Thread!

ehhh, not the antichrist? Of course he was only just born on 6 6 6 apparently. So they're saying. Although its ironic that in your experience all Kristie's are anti-christs because the definition of Kristie is "follower of christ"

And I never give people death threats unless they are 1. my brother, who knows I cant possibly kill him without all evidence pointing towards me 2. stupid drivers that nearly get me killed in their idiotic endeavors (So I lied about NEVER giving death threats)

the Hoffman Girl

Between the screaming and the death threats, you are only giving credibility to my arguement.

As for Christy being "follower of Christ." Your right, someone was very ironic when they gave that out the first time. How do we know that Satan's carporial name wasn't Kristine?

Makes you wonder?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh, not the antichrist? Of course he was only just born on 6 6 6 apparently. So they're saying. Although its ironic that in your experience all Kristie's are anti-christs because the definition of Kristie is "follower of christ"

So, having an "Auntie Kristie" would be a bad thing.

I have a Cousin Kristy. Who's a psycho. So the educated guess would be absolutely! Or... ...RUN!

Oh...thats kinda sad, im going to be an auntie Kristie if either of my siblings have children . ok,, I guess that settles it, i'm the "auntie" christ. Whoa dang.

Kristie how old are you? You seem to be very well spoken.

Which of course makes my heart swoon....pitter patter pitter patter...

Oh...thats kinda sad, im going to be an auntie Kristie if either of my siblings have children . ok,, I guess that settles it, i'm the "auntie" christ. Whoa dang.

Kristie how old are you? You seem to be very well spoken.

Which of course makes my heart swoon....pitter patter pitter patter...

Ease up on tha gass turbo! Mabey time you took a cold shower.

Thorpe Park Photos & Video Posted!!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/thorpepark/thorpepark1.htm

Highlights Include:

- "Pound It" with Ryan King!

- Yes, there was death.

- Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth - it was a good day!

- ERT, FastPasses, and the bar!

- Did I meantion "Pound It" with Ryan King?

Here's a few photos:

Oh, dear....this would be our busiest park of the trip!

"Good thing TPR sorted out Fast Passes and ERT for everyone!"

While Thorpe Park has a lot of cool coasters, the big attractions was their latest Intamin rocket coaster....

"GAAAAARRRRRRHHHH!!!!!!!"

"We will impress these sophisticated Europeans with our American work of art!"

Yay! Theme Park Review up in lights!!!

3 Aussies......Lou's wet dream.

3 Men....Dan's wet (well, ok, maybe not wet) dream! (Doesn't he look REALLY happy in this pic?)

Duuuuuude, Pound it! Now go download my VERY OWN TPR VIDEO!!!!!

Anyway, you can find the rest of the update here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/thorpepark/thorpepark1.htm

Enjoy!

--Robb

That was a great last photo TR! (well, kind of last)

Wow! That bird was gross. Did you put that black square in there to hide its head or something? Blech!

That was the first time I've heard Ryan's voice and Dan's voice.

The "Pound it" video was hilarious! umm.... I'm gonna come with you guys next year

Am I old enough to pound it, Ryan?

"Who was that?"

"Random naked cowboy dude with a hat"

"What did he do?"

"He pounded me!"

Extract the audio from that, play it to Ryan's dad, and we won't ever have to worry about him coming on future trips! (Only playing dude, pound it!)

Great video, and actually a great update as well, only like two Lou jokes, awesome!

Oh well, this thread is hilarious. Nothing better than passing time between updates by having some random dude hit on some nice jailbait!!

Yes, but let's take it easy on BruceWayne though. I mean he's gotta find some other outlet since the high schools are out for the summer.

I'm actually somewhat amazed it took over 70 pages before someone did mention it. Heck, it was starting to seem like a Star Trek convention or something in here. Restraints, zero-g's, 90 degrees, Dan avoiding water...oh wait, there's a cute redhead there too....ah, who cares....look, Intamin goodness!!

Scott "who still thinks his wife is the hottest chick around" B.

All these updates have been great. Wish we could have gone. Maybe some time in the future.

No rest for both of you though. I see the post was at 12:30am. I wish I had your dedication to get things done. Just can't find enough time at the moment.

Looking forward to the next updates and I am sure you are looking forward to getting some sleep when they're done!

'Extract the audio from that, play it to Ryan's dad, and we won't ever have to worry about him coming on future trips! (Only playing dude, pound it!)"

Hey lou,nice idea, hmmm now theres a thought. Could Hecka do it to because he only lives a mile from me. Yay, lucky me I can pound it with ryan whenever. His best friend is also just down the street from me, and thealways go out walking. So I could just run him over too and that would take him out from all future trips......

The Hoffman Girl