TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Least Favourite TV Ads

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Did anyone see the commercial with the woman jogging past all the bushes? The bushes morphed into triangles for that nasty subliminal message for "personal" trimming! Why didn't they just have her drinking out of a bottle of vinegar to complete the kit?

To think you have to go on the internet to get the male version of the trimmer kit.

Terry "Well at least they're trying to get the message out" Weaver

There was one I just saw that I hated. It was the guy from ShamWow! and he was doing a fruit cutter add. But he was rapping through the thing for four minutes and then when you think its over, they do the whole commercial in normal talking, it was horrible!

• 11 months later...

Fuzzoodles...!?

Essentially, they are marketing oversized pipe cleaners with Mr-Potato-Head-style body parts. Horrible product, yes, but they could've at least made a less-annoying commercial. The singing... I just want to find the people who produced this commercial and backhand them into last year. UGH.

^ You can Twist it, Bend it, Build it! No 2 creations are quite the same! You can flip it, Switch it! Take them apart and do it again!

God its aggravating.

I also hated the stupid Dell innuendo lollipop one. its was on ALL.THE.TIME.

^^No, I don't but the commercial shows animals that have been abused, and its just awful to see. I mean I want to stop animal abuse, but I don't want to see it on my TV.

That's... Well see, that's the point. It creates a sympathetic reaction in you, and honestly, I personally think these commercials are a very good thing, there's no reason for you to buy animals from pet stores when there are tonnes of beautiful animals at the ASPCA that don't have homes, that will just be killed if someone doesn't adopt them. They're just as cute!

^Yeah I heard about that on the Daily Show With John Stewart. He was talking about how they want to ban those to a certain time.

Ok I don't know where else they play these commercials but the new Prius ones with the people as plants and stuff. The ittle kids dressed as flowers and flying butter flies is just stupid. And the damn son they play annoys the crap out of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq4nrmnqY9o

--Chris

I love this ad!

PS: I thought that acupuncture ad was pretty awesome too.

The most recent Cedar Fair commercials. They show clips from every park but the one they're trying to advertise and then they show a final clip of a newer ride at the park the commercial intended to advertise at the very end as the name of the park shows up.

Also, I saw one trying to advertise Knotts. And I live in the midwest!

This one:

I don't abdicate violence against women, but using points for a dress when they could be used for a vacation HAS to be grounds to at least threaten the back of the hand. Plus, the chick isn't even that hot. She's got Sarah Jessica Parkers horse face.

This ad has annoyed the piss out of me from day one. Every time I've seen it, it's made me wanna come through the screen and set BOTH of them straight.

Ugh, his reaction alone is grounds for immediate man card retraction. Actually, she could be the hottest woman on the face of the planet, and it's still a matter of principle.