TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Beach (IB) Discussion Thread

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, CedarFlags said:

So like... Summer 2023 is rapidly coming to an end.  Did anyone hear about what the problem is with Triple Loop?

Who ever said there was a problem?

This park (and owner) has never struck me as the type to really care about ride opening dates, more of a "it'll be ready when its ready" type, like Knoebel's.

3 hours ago, AmyUD06 said:

This park (and owner) has never struck me as the type to really care about ride opening dates, more of a "it'll be ready when its ready" type, like Knoebel's.

I think  it's safe to assume there's a problem after they announced the ride and made a promo video for it's 2023 opening.  And then there's the hype video a couple months ago when put one of the train cars on the track and talked about how it's opening soon.

I'm hearing that getting someone to program it has been difficult/impossible.  The current rumor among locals is: there is only 1 person in the world that can program these Schwarzkopf machines and he's been busy elsewhere.   

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AmyUD06 said:

The ride was supposed to open more than a year ago.  Obviously something is not going to plan (aka, a problem).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...