TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL 1.6 Screenshots

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think I might finally break down and buy NoLimits... 1.6 looks amazing...

So probably when it comes out you can all look forward to my craptacular creations...

BTW does the whole DX9 features mean that this release won't be targeted at macs? I know there was some speculation that Mac support would be dropped but I didn't really hear anything concrete.

• 2 weeks later...

In case you are too lazy to click this link, I will post the update here.

The weekly screenshots series ended up being updated 'every 10 days'. I guess its best to not the use word 'weekly' anymore. Anyway, enjoy some in-game screenshots of the new wheels and friction tires as well as a first look on the updated twisted sitdown trains which are except for the texturing very close to be done. Thanks to Tom for modelling the trains. Even without the texture, the trains look very convincing...

I LIKE IT!

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to see anything in those screenshots, Ole is doing a good job of teasing everybody, lol. Anyway, if I had to guess at what new track design that these screenshots represent, it'll be the 4D track design because the unusual looking wheel assembly in the first picture...

the second picture can represent one of train's center sections...

then the third picture, those look like headreasts, but what puzzles me is the track-like shadow infront of the seats. Ofcourse the 4D trains run on the outside of the track, not infront, so I don't know.

I think it wil be a dive machinee, because of all the hype with sheikra.

It could possibly be a 4D, but how will you manage the seats...

A new rocket is what i wanted fromthe beginnig of NL, so they BETTER PUT IN ONE!!!!