TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL 1.6 Screenshots

Hola.

lo primero, perdon pero soy español, y se me da bastante mal el ingles, lo segundo presentarme a todos ya que este es mi primer post, y lo tercero es que he encontrado imagenes en la web de gerstlauer, pertenecientes al NL[/qoute]

Good practice for my 4 years of Spanish I learned. What it says is "Hey, First off pardon my Spanish and I have bad English. Secondly, I want to introduce myself to you all and this is my first post and the third I have found images on the web of the Gerstlauer coaster for NL"

If anyone knows any better Spanish, correct me but I think I did a decent translation!

Anyway, this is sweet! Can't wait for the update!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i was wondering that, why dont you think they made them outwards
The seats are inwards facing as its based on the Gerstlaurer spinning coaster design, which has the seats facing inwards to make it a more social coaster experience

Because you don't model and program the physics and motion of the trains.

Be appreciattive of what's there. The basic reason we're getting those trains is because they were previously modeled for Gerstlauer before-hand. Had the outward facing spinners been modeled before, we would probably get those as well.

Hola.

lo primero, perdon pero soy español, y se me da bastante mal el ingles, lo segundo presentarme a todos ya que este es mi primer post, y lo tercero es que he encontrado imagenes en la web de gerstlauer, pertenecientes al NL

que las disfruteis:

imagenes sacadas de:

http://www.gerstlauer-rides.de/english/Gerstlauer_E.html?/english/Down_E.html

no se si este tipo de coaster estará en la version 1.6

adios

Bien, ésos pueden parecer prácticos de costa de ningunos límites, pero ése no significa necesariamente que estarán en ningún límite como diseño del práctico de costa. Un ejemplo perfecto sería el vídeo del práctico de costa de madera nuevo del rodillo en el mundo del día de fiesta, el viaje. Parece ningunos límites, pero realmente, es una diversa simulación.

Well, those may look like coasters from No Limits, but that doesnt nessicarly mean they will be in No Limit's as a coaster design. A perfect example would be the video of the new wooden roller coaster at Holiday World, The Voyage. It looks like No Limits, but really, it is a different simulation.

Also, for the fact of the spinning coaster on why the seats are facing in-wards and not outwards is because of legal rights. The trains are modeled after Gerstlauer spinning coaster. Which No Limits HAS the rights to model. However, the outwards facing spinning coasters are Maurer Söhne, which No Limits, mostly likely, does NOT have the rights to model after.

Well, for one, it wasnt offered in the last update because it was made after the latest update.

Second, it wouldnt work in the regular game because in the professional version, to my knowledge, the size of the map is flexible to the designer's needs. The Voyage is much too large to even think about fitting into the regular game map.

Other than that, it's pretty much NL and 3DS.

Holy Crap that water looks good! This should make riding terrain coasters with lakes alot more beautiful. IMO the next aspect of the game that could use a graphical upgrade is the trees. They are very two-dimensional and are not offered in a big enough variety. It's not THAT much of a problem, but it would be a nice thing to see the trees upgraded next. Can't wait for this thing to be available for download!

IMO the next aspect of the game that could use a graphical upgrade is the trees. They are very two-dimensional and are not offered in a big enough variety.

I fully agree about the trees, but i think the terrain could use a graphical upgrade too, as it looks ugly now compared to the shiny new water imo...

For some reason my school blocks the no limits website, but concerning the water relfections. Changing reflections was available in 1.55 in the water options.

Yes, but this is newer shinier RCT3-esque water, using Pixel Shaders & stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Man, when I saw that there was something new I got all excited, and now that I see its just an updated Eurofighter Im kind of bummed. I personally don't find those coasters to be extremely awesome, I only use them as Wild Mice .

The new Eurofighter trains were already made to advertise Speed @ Oakwood so why not include them in the update?? This has nothing to do with the old trains not being good enough, this is a new train style that Gerstlauer made for Speed. The old trains which are excactly like those used on Vildsvinet and Typhoon will still be a part of NL.