TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Avatar Contest #8!!! "Expedition ______________"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have all these pictures of Presidents Park--may as well put them to good use (and expose myself to public ridicule with something I slapped together just five minutes ago).

Gentlemen, behold . . .

Expedition Millard Fillmore!

It combines the thrills of the Big Bad Wolf, with the majesty of the Fillmore administration! Experience a 90-foot drop into executive mediocrity!

New at Williamsburg's Presidents Park!

258148041_ExpeditionMillardFillmore2.JPG.1ba5ecd08b189817fd551e88d06cec2f.JPG

Yeah, I was president once--what's it to ya?

^

But - if you could somehow make 'Expedition' just a teensy bit... bigger?Or just make it the same size as the second word, and it does overlap either side of the stop sign...

Try it and post it afterwords, or now, ok? I think it'll work fine. Gets the idea across with color and shape w/o sacrifising what is written.

IMhO

Talk about ironic, heh heh. It's pretty great as it is, since we all know the first word, etc. Lolol.

(EDIT: Actually if you do make 'EXPEDITION' the same size letters as "LUNCH," center both of them each overlapping each corner 'side,' then trim those sections with shadowing, and you "might" get a 3-D effect, hmm? imo)