TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sea World's Next Big Attraction?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sea World is getting a kiddie coaster and I highly doubt they will build another thrill ride. The two they have are great, but the majority of their guests go to the park for the shows and scenery. And as someone who worked there for a year and for Anheuser Busch Theme Parks for 10 years, I think I may have a good idea of where the park may be heading.

Plus, they will be investing heavily in their new water park which is scheduled to open in 2007.

^ My brain hasn't been addled quite enough to get that one confused Jarvis.

OMG there are pics of it all over the internet...you mean to tell me you havent seen the pics. jose eber has been posting them like crazy since he works at sea world and can get cool shots!

Sea World could use a few family friendly dark rides. Aquatic shows, exhibits and thrill rides are an odd mix. Most people who enjoy shows also prefer tamer rides, and they have nothing to ride. There's also not enough rides overall to draw in the ride/thrill junkies who would basically be paying full price for a coaster, a flume and a simulator.

Hello everybody, its the first time i post here, in my opinion a ride like Powder Keg: A Blast in the Wilderness will be fine to Sea world Orlando, something not to much intense like an inverted coaster, to less of than they want to attract publish looking for extreme emotions. (but themed)

PD: sorry for my english, I do not speak it very well!

In case you missed it..here are a couple of shots of the Shamu Express. On the current Sea World map the Shamu Express is listed as coming soon Summer 2006.

DSC05951.JPG.d7e0a6d9af7d47230043c4eaf9c16d50.JPG

Nah, much easier to ride the sky tower only to see there is still a bunch of dirt.

DSC05930.JPG.9a5d0fca5145ded3b62160d159128780.JPG

Maybe if you jump really high you can see behind the blue wall.

SeaWorld could use a rapids ride or something "wet", but JTA kinda acts as the log flume, especially if you're placed in the front. Another major coaster would be great, but I don't think we'll see this for quite some time, as Kraken hardly has much of a line other than in the summer, and even that isn't all that bad of a wait.

I want a giant interactive manatee exhibit. Seriously! Manatees are my favorite animals!

In a week and a half, I'll be returning to SeaWorld for the first time since 1992 and I can't freakin' wait.

-Scott "Don't ever call them sea cows around me" Parrish