TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb what languages do you speak?

jbuck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking German II (Das Germanchokoladecake was delicious) and l337 sp3ak, d00d.

There's a guy on my ship who speaks medlenese and is fluent in l337 sp3ak.

He's one of the stranger ones.

I osmosed Italian for two years, learned zero Arabic in one and am trying to learn Japanese between trips to sea. I took 6 or 7 years of Hebrew school and learned notheing and forgot even that since!

Doesn't Robb speak Jive?

Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man. Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em. Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em. Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

And if you live in LA.. your not going to live much of your life without learning a little bit of spanish...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^sorry for the double post...

I Speak english although its my second language. my First language however is Afrikaans. Its only spoken by mostly white and "brown" people in South Africa. We have 11 official languages , but i don't know them all...

I speak English, a little french, some portugese and spanish (they are esentially the same). And retard. I MEAN NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE BY THAT! It's just that many of my friends speak in a stupid manner that i call retard. Once again no offense to anyone.

• 2 months later...
I can speak Dutch, English, French, a bit German, some Latin and in my next 4 years I'm going to learn Japanese, a bit Chinese and some Korean

Since you are from Belgium I guess you studied Latin in high school (like me) , and with that study you cannot speak Latin, not even write sentences, just translate.