TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats The Weather Like Where You Live?

^ We're supposed to get rain for several days this week too, Bill...but for us to get that versus snow this time of the year is probably a good thing.

We did set a record for the earliest (here at home) that we have ever been out golfing when we went out this past Saturday....bring on spring!

• 2 weeks later...

Today we have had pretty much everything.... sun, clouds, snow, hail, sleet.

On a side note, I'm very happy with daylight saving time beginning last weekend, making it stay brighter much longer in the evening. I'm done with winter darkness, I want summer!

^ We got the same kind of weather here Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Snowing like hell one minute, sunny the next. But still...25 degrees in April with several inches of snow on the ground?

I should be in Florida, damn it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunny and partly cloudy with a little bit of rain, with a high of 15 degrees Celsius today.

Tomorrow it's going to be a high of 21 degrees Celsius and completely sunny! It's going to be a great day to go to Canada's Wonderland for the second time this year!

The ground in my back yard is still quite wet. We haven't gotten a ton of rain, but just enough to keep the ground from completely drying out.

Supposed to get into the low 70's this week so hopefully that will help - I need to mow soon before my yard turns into a jungle!