TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Podcast?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why Robb hasn't signed up for ITL's battle of the webistes. I told him about it over a month ago!

If you want to hear funny, Elissa is funnier then Robb!

Honestly we've just been REALLY busy lately. Things have really kind of piled up with us planning a two-week trip to Asia over xmas, working on next year's UK trip, getting DVD orders out in time for the holiday, our pick n mix video contest, having friends out recently and doing trips, the general upkeep of the site and on top of all that I've just picked up a major new project at work. So all that adds up to "no free time to do battle of the websites."

As much as we'd like to, I don't think we'll have any free time until after the new year.

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I always like seeing your "behind the scenes" tours and interviews with park officials, etc. Also videos of out of the way parks especially in Asia and Europe. Honestly, I wouldn't want you two to put too much on your plate and get burned out, because I love TPR the way it is, but that's what I'd love to see more of if you did start a video podcast.

-James Dillaman

I agree about the behind the scenes interviews and tours. Any unique content that can not be found elsewhere would work for me.

Anyone can act like a foolish and joke around in front of a camera, although Robb and friends experts in that area.

I'd love behind the scenes, but I think there should also be an equal amount of good old fashion TPR antics.

First you show behind the scenes, then you show what effort results in in a pov, ect.

Just think, a combination between the X2 video and the ghetto fair!

Behind the scenes of a carnie!

Sounds like an awesome time!

^ just to clarify, I didn't mean instead of the usual TPR antics in the videos, I love those. I meant specifically for a podcast. It lends itself better to interviews, tours, etc. When I want to watch TPR antics at parks, I pop in the DVD's, which are a must buy for any fan of this site I might add...

-James Dillaman

I am totally for this podcast.

I would love to see back lot tours, interviews, exclusive ride access and such.

I totally agree TPR antics should stick to the DVDs. I think a little humor whether PG-13 or G...is great!

But, when you use really inappropriate language on a podcast that anyone can listen to I find it rude and ridiculous....like when you talk about the meaning of "douche nozzle" WTH does that have to do with parks or coasters? That applies to some of the people that visit the parks not the parks themselves.

Just my opinion...sorry about the rambling. My bun in the oven is craving some serious cake right now.

Remember though, we wouldn't do an audio only podcast. Those don't really interest me. We would be doing video podcasts, but perhaps on a more regular basis. I guess we could do an audio-only version by outputting an MP3 from the video stream, but that's about the extent of it.

--Robb