TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ferrari World Discussion Thread

The biggest disappointment I have in this ride is that there is so far away and expensive for the majority of our members to be able to ride. Which means, the ratio of pointless bitching about a ride you never have ridden will GREATLY outnumber the opinions of those who have actually ridden it.

Sorry to double post. But yeah. I've ridden it three times now and have experienced airtime on all the hills. Maybe I was mistaken

And should bow down to those who have seen the pov and not ridden it.

Dubaidave

Obviously alot of you have not riden TTD or KK. After launching 120-128mph in just acouple seconds, the 420-456ft tower really doesn't seem much. The launch is so intense that it makes the hill feel gentle. Not to mention a 150mph launch. I'm sure this coaster still packs a punch going through all the turns. you guys act like they launch you 150mph and trim you to 70mph. Even if it were, the last time I looked, 70mph is hella fast for a rollercoaster. Magnum is still one of my favorite coasters and it "only" does 72mph. I'd love to get a chance to ride this coaster. I mean, look at I305. When it was going full speed, what 94mph? It flew through the turns. I'm sure this coaster is still going atleast 100mph after the first hill. Quit being so picky, this coaster looks amazing and I'm sure that launch is incredible. Just my thoughts...

I've seen the POV, and I'm convinced:

A) Its top speed is only about 141.3 mph.

B) The track is orange.

C) Ferrari has nothing to do with this project.

D) It's really a Vekoma.

EDIT: Also, I believe Alonso's reaction to a headchopper was, in reality, a reaction to an invisible fire-breathing Snuffleupagus, and not an actual headchopper moment.

Am I close?

I think the entire park is just a conspiracy, and later another car company is going to make a theme park where they don't trim their coasters, and more people are going to buy those cars instead. Nobody wants a car with brakes

Oh no. Double post again.

I think it would be great to build a coaster that is so fast that it doesn't need to be trimmed and actually kills people on the first hill.

There's one for the fanboys to try.

I think the entire park is just a conspiracy, and later another car company is going to make a theme park where they don't trim their coasters, and more people are going to buy those cars instead. Nobody wants a car with brakes

Toyota tried that it.... it didn't end so well for Toyota.

Along the lines of what ernierocker wrote:

We can assume that 99% of the people viewing this POV and commenting on this coaster experience will most likely ride an Intamin launched coaster here in the states that will be built in the near future that matches or beats this speed record before they ever step foot on a plane to the mid-east.

It would be a real bitch to buy your plane ticket to ride this coaster only to find out that a north american park has something lined up even faster and bigger for "next year". Chances of this are likely.

Haha no more people kissing kingda ka A$$. on the youtube comments people saying stuff like "kingda ka is better than this roller coaster crap" they act like kingda ka is the only one.

First of all, welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!

While we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts here, would you please re-read the TOS that you agreed to upon signing up for an account. TOS

Pay particular attention to Rule #9. Thanks!

-Eric

9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! Theme Park Review's forum includes a spell checker and there is a great one available with Google's Toolbar. If we have to edit too many of your posts, you may be suspended from the forum. Text Message shorthand or "l77t" speak is not allowed. A typo here and there is acceptable, but illegible posts are not.

Can't wait fo the TR. This thing looks epic. Don't think will be getting one of these in the states anytime soon.

Well, apart from the launch, the actual ride is very similiar to I305. Both have low turns, directional changes and (airtime) hills.