TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Cause usually six flags over Texas opens there new rides on memorial day weekend or close to it

Yeah your right.

It is for reals cause last year six flags over Texas opened their new rides on memorial day weekend. In 2015, they opened justice league battle for metropolis close to memorial day weekend. They opened the Texas Sky screamer also opened either on memorial day weekend day weekend or close to it.

I fixed that for you. jk. Lol

If that's your idea of fixing something, remind me never to ask you to do electrical work.

Anyway, great to have an opening day, and around Memorial Day as we all knew it would be. Looking forward to finally riding one of these free spins (at Great Adventure for me).

I was just kidding/playing cause I thought it was funny cause how he said fixed it for you (me) and how I told him lol jk when I told him I fixed it for you. I thought it was cute how he said that six flags parks dream of opening the new rides on memorial weekend and I can imagine it (which is sometimes not true or kinda true or close enough). Anyway I was just kidding. Lol. I don't even know how to do electrical work or like what you mean by that.

Any way have a great day and weekend. If you are going to six flags or any other themepark this weekend have fun and take pictures for memory of what you did that day, you don't have to just a suggestion.

Go check out sfotsource.com a joker updat and photos just got published/posted on There. It looks like they still haven't even started on the tent for queue nor the joker funhouse gift shop.

www.sfotsource.com/construction-4-1-2017Alo the posted a six flags over texas trip vlog inculding a look at the joker's progress on their youtube channel. [youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Be sure to checkout there website, youtube, facebook, and more. Like and subscribe to their youtube channel and also comment.

Has anyone ever realized Runaway Mountain is a mirrored version of a Zamperla Windstorm coaster.

But did you also know it is a mirrored version of a SDC Hurricane and an S&MC Windstorm?

Mic Drop

According to the calendar, that was their advertised hours for today.

Well look at the picture below someone said that they barely changed it cause this morning it said they open until 9 pm according to them. I'm still wondering or saying weather wise dk.

Well, it was probably weather and attendance. It was raining pretty hard until around 2:00 and that scared enough people off that it wasn't worth the expense of staying open. Plus there have been scattered storms going through the area in the last hour or so.

According to the calendar, that was their advertised hours for today.

Well look at the picture below someone said that they barely changed it cause this morning it said they open until 9 pm according to them. I'm still wondering or saying weather wise dk.

Well, it was probably weather and attendance. It was raining pretty hard until around 2:00 and that scared enough people off that it wasn't worth the expense of staying open. Plus there have been scattered storms going through the area in the last hour or so.

It hasn't rained since the morning/afternoon over here in Dallas tx, but it probably will be coming this way. On the news they said it is not suppose to rain until Tuesday like thunderstorms, but you know that they just can predict not give exact details or time for everything (meteorologist). Yeah it was probably we at her for safety and crowd attendance cause of here it started getting cloudy as the day was going by. Again no rain in Dallas yet, but it is probably just raining over there where you are right now and later coming this way. Lol

How busy is SFOT typically on Good Friday? It is the only day that I could make time to go to the park thanks to my busy schedule.

Are you not going to go to the park if we say it is busy? Define busy. How does it compared to the definition of crowded? Do you mean is it busy enough that you should get there at rope drop and hit up Riddler first, or is it busy that you need a Flash pass? What amount of time are you use to waiting for a ride? Please elaborate.

It's a school holiday that no one is having to use to make up for winter weather closings. A lot of parents will get the day off or take the day off and, at least a week out, it looks like the weather will be nice. I would say it's going to be pretty busy by almost any measure.

How busy is SFOT typically on Good Friday? It is the only day that I could make time to go to the park thanks to my busy schedule.

Are you not going to go to the park if we say it is busy? Define busy. How does it compared to the definition of crowded? Do you mean is it busy enough that you should get there at rope drop and hit up Riddler first, or is it busy that you need a Flash pass? What amount of time are you use to waiting for a ride? Please elaborate.

My bad, I meant as if I want to know in advance so if I need to purchase a Flash Pass or not.

So I saw on the SFOT Twitter page that Joker is opening May 20th.

Not too familiar with the park but do they do softs?

That I don't know since SFOT isn't my home park. I know that my park is having a soft opening the day before the official opening, but that will be for season pass/membership holders only. My guess is if SFOT does have a soft opening it would be the day before the offical opening.

So I saw on the SFOT Twitter page that Joker is opening May 20th.

Not too familiar with the park but do they do softs?

That I don't know since SFOT isn't my home park. I know that my park is having a soft opening the day before the official opening, but that will be for season pass/membership holders only. My guess is if SFOT does have a soft opening it would be the day before the offical opening.

Yes, they have media preview, VIP and season passholders for the first days or so something like that before general public opening. This is for sfot.