TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Wally's Bad Day

PhishyBrewer

:shock: :o

ok, well ..... AAACk .. that is so god freaking nasty..., thanx for ruining my day! seriously, just ewwwwwwww. i saw one pic and i closed my browser.

well i guess this and that other injury that happend today kinda cross cancel (it was a funny injury)

might as well tell it

well, now there is this boy, we'll call him jake, he was playing soccer at PE and a whole bunch of girls are there, so he kicks into "show-off mode" so the ball gets kicked into the air and he tries to bicycle kick it (where you basically kick a ball over your head by jumping into the air , kicking the ball, then falling onto your back)... well, first of all he misses the ball (strike 1) but THEN he lands on his arm, braking it pretty damn badly, before curling into a ball and crying like a little girl infornt of all those chicks he was trying to impress...

good times, good times

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I just had an appetite, then I lost it. Where did it go? Oh well, I'll search for it later.

Was it a straight break or a compound fracture? That may be a stupid question because if the skin broke, and it obviously did, then it's really a compound fracture. In any case, it's most definitely not cool. Well, I'm glad you got a little bit of good news in not needing surgery. It is an interesting looking break, looking at the X-rays.

Well, I hope you heal nicely and that everything will work out just fine. Oh! There's my appetite. Found it and for some reason now I have the craving for sausage and mash... ok, so that joke was a little out of taste, but I could not help myself.

---Stuart

Hey Wally -

Hope you finger heals up okay. And that you can have it working again soon with the rest of your hand.

(from here in Amsterdam, where *BEER*inhale*RULES*exhale*)

Hang in there guy.

I am on to you hippie. I know that trying to chop off half your finger was just some kind of feeble attempt to be more like Jerry. Well the joke is on you ... it was the middle finger!

Seriously Wally, you finger looks awesomly grotesque. Keep us up to date with more great pictures. I have seen stitches through a fingernail before. That is pretty slick!

Wally, dude, do those stitches loop under and through your nail? If so...(insert strange face).

Your finger is actually looking a bit better from last time. While it still looks angry, there is not as much pus seeping from your gashes. You should do a little "pic progression" once it fully heals.