TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Wally's Bad Day

PhishyBrewer

That really sucks, but I have heard of jobs doing this before...I have seen people get fired after getting hurt. Thank God for the Union...

Of course you know have this on your record also, which doesnt help..

They accidently posted a note on the wall at work one day that listed all the workmans comp cases in the past year. Everything was there..who it was, and what they filed for..

The best one...a woman slipped on the toilet seat(it was loose) and hurt her back....best part is...this claim was made TWICE, 2 different times.

The crap they have to pay workmans comp for is amazing

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon then Wally, where's today's gross-out picture?!?!

Why did I have to ask?! Blood and gore doesn't bother me, it's something about the stitches through the fingernail... I can't not look at it but it freaks me out!!

Although it looks bad, you can sort of see that it's healing though, which is really good to see. How long before they take out the stitches? Or are they just seeing how it goes?

Hmm, I'm still not clear, so it IS a metaphor...?!

Doesn't sound like much fun buddy, but thing'll get better, it won't be for too long will it? Whenever I've had really boring jobs to do I've just tried to keep my mind as busy as possible while doing them. I used to write songs!

^Smelly Cat?

A true classic indeed - and certainly verbally pungent if not physically, although I doubt you would have the one without the other.

Although I don't mean in this case you, Lou

Steve - All clear? - C

By the way - I'm sure you can have a lot of fun 'brooming' - you could even think up places to stick it, although it might be wise not to follow though (in every sense of the phrase)

P.S. I found out that Bud is one of the top beers in the UK. Just thought you'd want to know Wally.

Belive it or not Budweiser is the #1 selling beer in the world.

In the United States Bud Light is the #1 selling beer, and #2 is, you want to guess, Budweiser.

So why am I losing so much money? :?