TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Photo Update!!! Orlando 2005!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/orlando2005/memday/bgt/bgt1.htm

Now that our Europe update is out of the way, the DVD is done, I can go back and start doing updates from parks we hit during the year.

This update focues on Sheikra during our visit in May, and there's also a couple of pages from WDW and IOA.

I have to say I was pretty tired while writing this, so if it all sounds pretty random...that's why!

I hope you guys like the caption!

--Robb "Next udpates....Typhoon Lagoon, Ocean Park, Wisconsin Dells & more!" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, as usual, Robb. Have to get back down to Florida to check out Sheikra and Expedition Everest--maybe next fall.

And to to score some more Beverly--it's both a cool drink and a refreshing after shave.

Chuck "Never mix Beverly with Cherry Coke" Campbell

Great stuff as normal Robb. Expect nothing but the best. Good use of Photochop contest too! I wonder how the Beverly will be effected by the removal of Ice Station Cool to Club Cool. From what I've heard, the vending machines will be gone in this new thing. So no more Beverly.

Stuart "Never experienced the power of the Beverly" Newsom

Yes, I am famous now! I'm in a TPR photo TR! If you'd like an autograph, please private message.

Prices vary:

Just an autograph: 9.95

Autograph ON the picture, 19.95

ACT NOW and I'll throw in a free straw and MAYBE a dixie cup. An offer like this should not be passed up.

Great TR. I was saddened to be moved to Soarin, especially when you came looking for me at the Living Seas. Well, next time we'll get it straight!

"Hey. Who are you waving at? I'm down here...DOWN HERE!!!" *sigh*

best caption in that whole TR. lol.

great, great pics...as always. I can never decide which is better: the pics or the captions. sometimes I have to flip a coin.

~Allison "forgot which one 'tails' was" Y2K~

Great Photo TR as always. Holy crap, was I seeing things on how close two of the SheiKra cars were? They usually wait until the first car is at least dropping down the 2nd drop (into the hole) before dropping the car on the big drop. Yeah BGT has great ride operations (except Gwazi and Rhino Rally).

Yes, I am famous now! I'm in a TPR photo TR! If you'd like an autograph, please private message.

Prices vary:

Just an autograph: 9.95

Autograph ON the picture, 19.95

ACT NOW and I'll throw in a free straw and MAYBE a dixie cup. An offer like this should not be passed up.

Great TR. I was saddened to be moved to Soarin, especially when you came looking for me at the Living Seas. Well, next time we'll get it straight!

Don't forget a photograph without an autograph $29.99

I wonder what the Beverly tastes like mixed with vodka.

..and we did this on one of the Disney boards get-togethers a few years ago, so it might be fun for TPR to do one as well. an EPCOT "Drink Around the World". Yup, one tasty alcoholic beverage per country. We started in UK and went counter-clockwise. I was pretty much incoherent by the time we got to Mexico. and then to top it off we all went to the ESPN on Boardwalk and drank some more. but, a lot of water, a few excedrin migraine tablets and a good night's sleep and I was fine the next day.

just a thought....