TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Photo Update!!! Orlando 2005!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics but how come you guys don't use a real camera instead of taking screenshots from your videos? Or at least thats what it seems you do.

Kumba is awesome and also my favorite Beemer. Its pacing is the best I've seen on a looper and its the only zero-g-roll I've been on that had................zero-gs.

Kumba is awesome and also my favorite Beemer. Its pacing is the best I've seen on a looper and its the only zero-g-roll I've been on that had................zero-gs.

I think it has more than 0-gees! When I rode it last I was standing up (I'm serious), and this is with the restraint locked very tightly on me! It was unbelievable. However, most of the time I ride it isn't that amazing. Definetly a solid ride, but not mind blowing. I probably just ride it too much, though.

Nice update though! It's interesting to see your homepark through the eyes of somebody visiting from somewhere else.

Well, you guys have done it again. I say this TR deserves two thumbs up and three "Hey, baby" smiles. Would have liked to see more of Yellow Shirt Man. though .

I have to ask, is the Beverly really that bad? I'm one who doesn't like soda at all, so I was just wondering.

Its the bitterness that makes Beverly so bad. Anyways we don't have to worry about the Beverly for a while since cool station is under referb right now. Maybe they just needed the time to scrape off all that stickyness off the floor.

I know this trip was a while ago... but now, it seems like it was just yesterday.

Why do I feel the urge to watch the Powder Keg video again?

Where is the Japan video?

What's this, Theme Park Review. Look like a nice site, I'll bookmark this one.

I traveling through time... do, do, do, do, do, do!

^^Not sure exactly when you're planning on going to Walt Disney World in December, Melissa, but it looks like Typhoon Lagoon is going to be down for rehab from Christmas Day, December 25 thru the Spring of '06. Blizzard Beach will reopen during the Holiday break, being closed from October 23 thru December 24.