TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else really concerned about getting Bitch Stewie in the allotted time? I'm doing the math here and I'm not seeing me completing everything in time.

I was just thinking that this morning. It is going to be really close. The DNA strands should be ok, it is the bubble beard that is going to be the kicker.

The one that gets me is Hailey. She needs 200 signs, and they do not drop that easy.

Is anyone else really concerned about getting Bitch Stewie in the allotted time? I'm doing the math here and I'm not seeing me completing everything in time.

Yeah, I assumed from the start that this would be one of those things where you would need to spend clams to get him. I actually might be okay on everything but the beards- I think I only have 6 so far.

I was just thinking that this morning. It is going to be really close. The DNA strands should be ok, it is the bubble beard that is going to be the kicker.

The one that gets me is Hailey. She needs 200 signs, and they do not drop that easy.

^The random CIA agents walking around drop them, so that helps a little.

Edited by ernierocker

Weird, I had no problem getting Bitch Stewie. I did it with over 24 hours to spare. It seemed to me that about one out of every 10 clones dropped the bubble beard. The hardest thing for me to get were all the pink note pads. Then suddenly they started dropping like crazy yesterday. I think it would be cool in these game to be able to trade with your neighbors. So if someone was stockpiled on DNA, I could trade them bubble beards for them. Make the game more community friendly. Get us all to work together on tasks.

Did anyone buy Bitch Brian? Just curious. I chose to to pass on this since there will probably be a Christmas Quest coming up.

I'm choosing to pass on it as well. While I love the Bitch Stewie/Brian episode, I don't want to spend clams on either of them since I just spent a lot for Halloween, not to mention that I went ahead and got the Smith home for 100 clams. So I'm saving mine in case I need them to finish the American Dad characters- if I end up needing to spend anything, it'll most likely be on Francine or Roger (assuming both are non-premium to begin with).

Kind of getting burned out on the game. Taking up way to much of my time.

Same. I've slowed down because it either takes too much time or money to stay caught up! Still play more than I should, but I wish they'd slow down a little bit.