TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably check what you need total first, then make a judgement call from that point. I made the consious decision to get Mr Weed early as I thought he would end up being important for something. Then he ended up not being as such so I had a ton of ingredients to use elsewhere. I guess I got lucky.

Do we think there will be any last minute sale to get the horror icons? I'm still torn on spending the money to buy Jason, Alien, and Predator. I've got Mr. Weed and now I'm rebuilding my vials to try and get everything out of the cauldron to get slimer.

Do we think there will be any last minute sale to get the horror icons? I'm still torn on spending the money to buy Jason, Alien, and Predator. I've got Mr. Weed and now I'm rebuilding my vials to try and get everything out of the cauldron to get slimer.

I thought this as well, but after you gather all those guys, the game returns many of the clams for getting the team. So I thought it was well worth the expenditure. Plus they significantly helped with getting the cauldron ingredients. I would totally give you ingredients if the game allowed you to exchange them. I have stockpiled a ton of each.

Got Slimer last night, and the rest of the Day of the Dead items this morning. When you cash in stink bombs and traps for vials, you can only do it once, it is not unlimited.

Now I am just finishing various quests and getting enough vials to buy Hooters, oh wait it is Hoots.

Just a friendly PSA...if you are using cheating methods to gain extra clams, STOP IMMEDIATELY! TinyCo is cracking down on players who are using illegitimate methods to get clams.

From the Family Guy: TQFS facebook (of which this post appears to have since been deleted):

Hey everyone!

Today we are rolling out enhanced anti-cheating measures in Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff. The goal of these measures is to curb a recent rise in players using unauthorized versions of the game to illicitly earn clams and in-game content.

The first of these steps is to identify users who we know have cheated and return their account to normal levels. The most noticeable change is we reduce their total clams to 250. These players can continue to play uninterrupted, and their account will not be otherwise affected. However, we will place a permanent ban on any account found cheating a second time.

If you have any comments or questions about this, please do post them here. We’ll do our best to give answers when we can, and we will discuss every piece of feedback with the team.

To add onto that, some users have gotten this message in their games (screenshot is from a facebook user, not my game):

10698418_10153354934067575_2337756025806129988_n.jpg?oh=796b16feb25baabd537b1fd06ef8c37f&oe=54F12A1B&__gda__=1425381389_ee606983d8f52223dd5e3b445fb1ecff

For the record, I have never used cheating methods to get clams, but just in case anyone here has (because let's face it- a lot of things in this game are premium items!), make sure you stop so that you don't get locked out of your game! Currently they are issuing warnings, but second time offenses will result in bans from the game.

For those that have way to many items and not enough vials, be sure to cash them in for vials! I think it was 5 of each "crafting" item for 100 vials, except for Candy Corn (which was 25 CC for 100 Vials). Don't forget to cash in your Ghost Charges, Stink Bombs and Rockets. I think it's 3 of one type of rocket for 100 Vials, 3 Stink bombs for 100 Vials, and each Zapper is 75 Vials.

You can do this as many times as you need until you run out of stuff! I had about 150 Marshmallow Goops, so that certainly helped me get all the decos from the frankenrupert box.