TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got yours Elissa. It had giant balls in it. Christmas balls! As in the ornament kind, not the blue kind.

Also just got the dance studio. Woo Hoo! Gay puppy is mine at last! I was getting worried as my time frame was counting down and I was going to have to resort to clams. His FaceSpace page is Hilarious!

I hope I'll be able to defeat the yeti in time. I was trying for jasper the first couple days, but I still have two days to get the cheer stage. And 16 hours for the yeti, hopefully it will work out.

I wish we could trade green stockings for another color... Or maybe they'll be useful later.

^The timing does seem to be off. I assume the next update will help assist with more ways to cause the Yeti damage, but I am just barely going to defeat the Cowboy Yeti in time before the timer runs out. (Just unlocked Mort yesterday and I had to spend 10 clams just to do that) And not to mention all of the useless candy cane stockings we have and snowmen to clear. Hopefully, the next tree upgrade will give us something to spend these stockings on.

Agree! I am currently battling the Childish Yeti right now. I have 11 bars left to kill him and 11h 29m to do it in. I need to have 2 rounds of 4 damage and a round of 3 damage to complete the task. I have a 39 minute grace period if I can't get right to my ipad, and I have my alarm set to go off every 4 hours so it is possible. But if I hit less than 3 only once, I am out. And one of my alarm will go off right in the middle of an honors meeting we have with one of January's teachers. I can't wait to see how that will pan out.

I bought Bruce Willis and even with him, Lois and Mort, it takes me almost 24 hours to beat the Yeti. I do not see how it can be done with just Lois and Mort. Unless they change something, I will get Jesus right before the end of the event, and that is not taking in account of what is going to be required in the next level this Thursday.

What's wrong with the train station? Mine looks just fine. Now I'm worried. Should I be worried? What's gonna happen to my train station? Ahhhhh! Stupid Yeti! I'm so confused! But I'm killing lotsa last minute shoppers. And that pleases me. Now I'm torn. should I be worried or pleased. I'm so confused! This has been a nerve wracking update!