TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how is everyone doing on Jillian's new costume? I haven't gotten any of the ringy dingy ding-a-ling dings or collars to drop yet. I'm not going to pay the clams for Brian Costume so we'll see how this goes.

Im not doing too bad with these actually, I've only got 1 collar left to drop and 2 rings. I am having much more like with this than I was getting stuff to drop for the tower to get Jillian's apartment.

I got all the shoes and make up pretty quickly. The rings and choker are another issue all together. I think I have a couple of each, but they are few and far between drops.

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on the New Year update? I don't want to spend clams on a tux for Brian. It just seems like a waste to get to the big date between him and Jillian.

Finished the costume tonight, can't complain, seemed to take as long as most things to unlock in the game.

I am happy at winning 100 clams courtesy of the leftover gingerbread men mystery box.