TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Update Thread!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Amazing update. I miss Japan so much! Loved all the random culture photos. And the backwards looping Togo has to be the most screwed up coaster I've ever seen.

Oh,

Whatever that gray thing in the lower right corner is, I need it, as Ice Bat has demanded it as a new minion.

dt

I would guess the grey thing is a giant marine isopod, basically a giant sow bug (rollie pollie) that lives in the ocean.

This was awesome...Alaska is the last state that I have never been in and it was nice to get a TPR feel for it. It has been on our bucket list for many years, but we have yet to actually do it because of other trips we are taking that just seem a little more enticing.

Good pizza, good beer, crazy looking zip lines and a beautiful looking ship...looks like a lot of fun though!

Really cool trip report Robb! As a winter weather gal and nature freak, I have always wanted to go to Alaska. Can you (or someone who has had it) describe what makes the "better than normal sex" salad so good? Is it the dressing, the combination of ingredients, ???

• 3 months later...

It's too bad somebody hasn't figured out the (obvious) way to have a coaster in Alaska and/or Hawaii, etc?

Enclose it and heat it or a/c, accordingly. Easy! Then PR the heck out of it, LOL!

By the by, I've never been to any part of Alaska - thanks for sharing your trip, guys.

It's too bad somebody hasn't figured out the (obvious) way to have a coaster in Alaska and/or Hawaii, etc?

Enclose it and heat it or a/c, accordingly. Easy! Then PR the heck out of it, LOL!

By the by, I've never been to any part of Alaska - thanks for sharing your trip, guys.

but. . . but. . . .

you have ships that leave from Vancouver port that GO to Alaska!

(we took when after we attended a friend's wedding in Stanley Park (on exile island. . or whatever they call that Military building there).

^ LOL on Exile Island. But..Last decades of my life have just not included cruise travel of any kind. Except for two recent occasions, overnight cruises as they were, on the TPR Scandi Tours, 2009 and 2014.